Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By alan p
Hello Mrs Nelson,
I paid 230e for installation and delivery, It does take around 2 Hours to fit.
I was also told that you had to get a safety certificate but when I asked the store I purchased it from they said I didn’t need one but to make sure I contacted the manufacturer they also told me that I didn’t need one. I also bought the stainless pipe but could have saved a lot just buying the normal stuff. I have had a pellet stove for 2 years now and I’m really happy with it.
Regards Alan.
By brownbread
Never heard of a Safety Certificate before, has anybody had a certificate for a Log Burner no, have had 2 pellet burners over the last 4 years.Must say have stainless steel pipe work don´t go for cheap pipe work, think they are great, cheap to run, depending on what pellets you buy, with the Co Op if you have a account and buy 70 bags within a certain time (ie one pallet ) we will pay 4.05 a bag instead of 4.25, would not buy cheap ones and those from Repsol garage are good.
By freddo
The Ferreteria on CV855 called Miano has a good range in stock and seem a lot cheaper than where the expats go
By alan p
Hello Kev,
I bought mine from Aki’s and dealt with a member of staff called Augusto. He was very helpfull nothing was to much trouble for him. He also speaks very good english which was very helpfull too. Alan. The Model I bought was a Panadero.
By soapydave
when installing wood/pellet burner, you need an outside vent to allow air into the room were said burner is installed,and a carbon monoxide detector fitted in said room .
Iberdrola Electricity question

i was signing up for the night plan but why do the[…]

She almost never made it

No no no ! She is on a mission of apology to Tel A[…]

Iptv

Yes mine does have catch up tv and it's a 4k ultra[…]

One way car hire

Chatting to a couple the Midlands whilst on a crui[…]

Tomorrow

We have a rare day with nothing to do. I have been[…]

More good news for UK

Absolutely . Even the most die hard of labour supp[…]