Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By cameron
It is a shame that 2 or 3 posters have spoilt it for everybody. Where will they go next as they obviously have to have something to keep themselves occupied? Being a keyboard warrior must be so exciting for them as they have nothing else in their lives.
By Ketron
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:12 am
It could have been worse, although not by much.

Just read this on another forum.

" He is a gnats cock above plankton "

What kind of thick dumb arse comes up with stuff like that. :lol:
..................................................................................................................
I think we know the answer to that one, Jimbo.
It's an individual with "brain damage" ! :lol:
By Mrs Nelson
2 or 3 posters eh, spoiling it ?

I disagree. It’s up to people to create their own threads not complain that the Tory 3 or labour 2 are posting stuff that bores or disinterests them.

You have to be fair to the likes of brandyboy and ketron and co, they reserved their blinkered rubbish for the general chat and politics sections, like all of us they left the other areas of this site alone. I don’t think it’s the poor content that has chased people away, but more the bullying of anyone who didn’t agree with the Tory clique.
By Jimbo1916
Ketron wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:06 am
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:12 am
It could have been worse, although not by much.

Just read this on another forum.

" He is a gnats cock above plankton "

What kind of thick dumb arse comes up with stuff like that. :lol:
..................................................................................................................
I think we know the answer to that one, Jimbo.
It's an individual with "brain damage" ! :lol:
Exactly Duncan :D
By Ketron
Old Mother Nelson can relate to that condition. She demonstrates it , on a daily basis ! :lol:
By Mrs Nelson
God bless the dopes who complain about the posts but cant offer anything other than that.

The tories are finished, brexit isnt happening, may is spent. All your stupid predictions of a imploding europe.

Wrong wrong wrong

Suckers
By Ketron
Europe is well on the way to imploding .
The new President of Austria is a good right winger , and is pee'd off with Brussels .
Italy is hinting at a referendum.
Poland , Hungary and other former eastern bloc countries are showing signs of unrest , and are refusing to take "refugees" - You know , the 30 year old "children" with beards.

The E.U. is going to fall like a house of cards , and the sooner , the better ! :D
By old boy
Ketron, you don't half talk crap, and you can't bother to make even the most rudimentary trawls via Google. The following is from Wikipedia (underlined and bold type by me):
Van der Bellen has described himself as a centrist liberal and supports green and social liberal policies. As discussed in his 2015 book, he is supportive of the European Union and advocates European federalism. During the presidential election, he appealed to the political centre and was endorsed by the leaders of both the conservative Austrian People's Party and the Social Democratic Party. Van der Bellen is the second green president of a European Union country (after Raimonds Vējonis of Latvia) and the first to be directly elected by popular vote.
By Ketron
Old Boy = another sucker , that believes everything that he reads on Google and mainstream media . :roll:
He should get out and about more ! 8)
By Mrs Nelson
I trust google more than I trust your mates at the pub ketron who are obviously feeding you with crap.

You cant suggest everyone in europe is going to rip up long relationships with its close neighbours because of immigrants from the back of beyond.

Hang on, you could.

:lol:
By Ketron
As usual Mrs Nelson ....You are having trouble grasping reality !

The countries that are disenchanted , are "because" they can see the rotten , corrupt E.U. for what it is .Nobody mentioned immigrants , but at least Poland , Hungary and Bulgaria are refusing to take any more .
By Mrs Nelson
Durr

You mentioned refugees, I mentioned immigrants

Surely in puerile arguments such as these you are not going to discriminate ?

:lol:
TV catchup

Do you mean can you watch UK catchup TV Services s[…]

Scrabble 2

Prose

This or That

Marble Pillar or Glass

words

Tear

New Word Game.

Ring

Soapy dave