Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
Does it matter who´s at the helm...... The Tories are in for the foreseeable future.....Labour don`t stand a chance of ever getting back in.....And the UK is definately coming out of the EU.

So suck it up.........Suckers. :lol: :lol:
By Ketron
Thanks John . :D
God bless St Margaret of Thatcher.
Mrs Nelson will no doubt , print off this wonderful picture of the Great Lady ..then frame it , and give it pride of place in the living room. :lol:
You have confidence in incompetent people. That says a lot about you guys I think.

Labour have a very good chance of winning the next election, people are sick of low pay high rent high debt and the poor outlook you get under the tories.

You should have put a picture of jimbo up Duncan,

The woman who killed our country and the bloke who killed our forum

:D
By Ketron
You've constantly been blaming Jimbo for that , haven't you.

But the truth is , that neither Jimbo and I have made so many political posts of pure garbage , like you have Mrs Nelson.
The same old , same old ....it's been going on for years .
Most members reading your "contributions" have probably lost the "will to live" ! :lol:
Don`t waste your breath Duncan.

If you have a differing view to Nasty Nelly, or support a different political party, he implies that you`re incompetent... and just trawl back through his rubbish and you`ll see that he`s called people much worse. That says a lot about him as well.

Nasty by name, nasty by nature.
You’ve got a bloody cheek Duncan
Years and years or is it just Months and months of your crap we have endured, I’m with jimbo, I’m with brandyboy, god bless ukip, god bless Maggie, you two / three constantly back slapping and agreeing with each other’s misguided political crap, shoot these, bomb them, Nige will sort it out, you joker :lol:

How can the forum bully call me nasty? Apart from a couple of toss pots who stalk me, I don’t attract idiots to this forum in the numbers your mate has in the past, maybe that’s because I don’t interrogate every new member and threaten to have any one who disagrees with me banned.

Years months, it feels like decades. :lol:

It’s only banter.

I will genuinely miss your collective and singular tributes to columbo and Macmillan and wife.

:D
By Ketron
Yes ! That's true . Mrs Nelson has never had much support regarding her "ramblings", so , i guess not many members consider the chaos in the late 1970's - as the "good old day's ", like she does ! :D
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:44 am
Ketron wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:35 pm
Most members reading your "contributions" have probably lost the "will to live" ! :lol:
The fact that nobody`s bothered to reply to him says it all. :D
The fact that it’s only your second in command defending you says a lot too.

The majority of people who agree with my views, just got tired of trying to educate you Torre tories. The trouble the uk is experiencing now with homelessness and housing and employment, you wouldn’t last a day in that environment, but you want to force it on the younger generation and continue to suggest the architect of low pay deprivation and all the rest of it was some sort of hero.

Suckers
pete evans wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:41 pm
Mrs Nelson, why make statements like PEOPLE are ? Have you run a survey? I am quite happy what is going on.
why would I ask you your opinion, you are just a faceless WUM,

m’lud I rest my Case, ken is just echoing what many of us think. For the record I like jimbo, imho he just takes everything too serious and the forum suffers because of it.

Kev

kenbowns wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:19 pm

I know and speak to quite a few of the ex posters and many of them lay the demise of the forum at just a few of our members but the OP of this thread is the culprit most often mentioned and that is just a fact not speculation.
Not sure how many of you will read this before it is pulled ?
Personally I would love this forum to continue but with better moderation of the chief culprits, not sure that this would be possible though.
That’s from jimbos “this forum “post

and how securely do you send your photographic id[…]

Martha Harlam

I didn't know Consum had a cryogenics section :lol[…]

Poor you. Penniless Tory pensioner yearns to be […]

I would take photos ..plural ....not just one phot[…]

TV catchup

Reagan, It's only the BBC that has got smarter, yo[…]

Liverpool/Seville game

I am not a supporter but would like to treat my ot[…]

from original poster thanks all looks like banki[…]

Urgent request for dog beds