Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Boatman52
Hi, anyone else been plagued by insect bites? OH has several bites with blisters forming on top lasting longer then the usual mozzie bites. Never experienced them before as usually mozzie bites irritate few days then disappear. Not sure what has bitten her as smothers herself with mozzie spray protector day and night. Any advice please as ruining her stay.

TIA
Pete
By soapydave
go into farmacia in main street quasada, ask mark for advice he speaks perfect English , he might pass you onto the elderly gentleman who is a font of knowledge,
By Josie
When I was badly bitten one October in Spain I used Tea Tree oil which stopped the itching whilst reducing the swelling and a Spanish doctor put me on a strong course of anithistamines. Hope she can find relief soon as I know how painful such bits can be.
By Papag
Been coming here for 16 years or so can never remember a time when mossie's etc have caused so many bites and misery to so many people, as orig poster says its really destroying the joy of being here.
By dave c
is it maybe their " end of season " where they go a bit mad - like wasps I believe?
By dave c
P.S.
The only thing that's biting here in Scotland today is the wind - it's freezing!!!!
By johnnyC
...better the biting wind in Scotland than that other pest ....the midge...

or as she is known below the border...the Sturgeon!!! :lol: :lol:
By johnnyC
...that poor woman...after many years of accepting graciously the many useless gifts on behalf of our nation....she may be given a rotten smelling fish with a helmet hairdo that answers to the name of Nicola, and wants to kill her!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
By jimny1
soapydave wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:00 pm
if you catch a sturgeon in uk waters ,its got be given to the Queen.
Best to throw it back , but i'd leave the hook firmly embedded in the mouth, it might stop further verbal diarrhea :wink:
iPhone Screen Replacement

Thanks for all the responses I managed to get it r[…]

amazon kindle security

Hi all, I've got an amazon kindle tablet and I use[…]

Go to the Town Hall at Playa Flamenca with your pa[…]

WANTED ENGLISH BULBS

Try the Johnson's shops in Quesada (near the Arche[…]

The Iron Lady

Pointless trying to debate with you guys, what&r[…]

We are paying our gardener €12.50 an hour and[…]

WANTED JET WASHER

I just want one to was my patio.