Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Mrs Nelson
Burrababa wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:09 pm
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:43 pm
Chicken without chlorine and a large coke and fries is horrible.
Mrs May has got it all under control !!!! :roll:

theresa may keep calm.jpg
Great to see you and Coleen last night Tony, :D you showed them “ strictly “ people how it’s done. :D
By beniman
Welcome back Kev.
The point You originally made has, in truth, not been answered. Again.
I remember reading the replies to questions asked some 18 months ago and without a shadow of doubt a good number felt the EU would cave in to a reasonable deal. I think yesterday's comment in parliament of how a hard brexit would effect EU citizens rights in the UK, could and I stress could, have some ripples in the EU.
Certainly doesn't help the cause.
If people are truthful, and there's the problem I think we can agree that in the short term and possibly the mid term the UK population will be at the very least worse off than they are now.
I think we can all agree they won't be significantly much better off.
Long term 5 to10 years who knows.
By Mrs Nelson
Thanks beniman. It’s nice to be back.

I dont want to be cruel to brexiteers but this process is so uncertain now, more than it’s ever been I think, that to claim “ this is what I voted for “ is absurd.

Brexit, hell in a handcart, etc etc

:D
By joncastle
Dont think anyone expected it to be easy. Its the same as all those countries that broke away from the Soviet Union, it was very hard at first but look at them all now none of them would vote to go back in.
By beniman
Johnny C no disrespect but this topic precedes your arrival on this forum. What Kev is asking was in reference to a good number who were carried away with the rise of UKIP together with the Brexit referendum some 12 to 18 months ago.
They repeatedly suggested it would be easy, the EU would crumble and the UK WOULD spend £350 million extra on the NHS each week.
Yes I think all reasonable people expected difficult talks, but as today shows it really ain't going to plan.
If you want to see how peoples theories develop on a subject check out the Madeline McCann thread. Started off with real pity, then became the parents fault for leaving her alone (fair point),ended up a Masonic cover up after the parents killed their own daughter. Frightening how people who are parents really feel about such an awful situation. In fairness I was contemplating sending it to the McCann lawyers, knowing they would suppress it. But then this forum would have been sued and shut down.
So if you feel parents kill their own and use a secretive sect to cover it up for 12 or so years that's the level of resistance you can receive because its different to someone else's opinion.
What chance does a reasonable debate on Brexit have?
By pete evans
The debate should have been before the referendum. Then we should have held a vote on calling a referendum, after all the facts were established. It will never get sorted, the UK is too involved with Europe, always will be.
By Jimbo1916
Old MacDonald will have a farm right up until Britain leaves the EU, according to a report published today.

The report has suggested that the profitability of the average UK farm, including the one owned by an elderly chap called Mr MacDonald, could fall by as much as half after Britain leaves the EU.

The report, produced by the Agriculture & Horticulture Development Board (AHDB), says the “worst-case scenario” would cut average farm profits from £38,000 a year to just £15,000, due to the presumed loss of the subsidies given to British farmers by the EU under the Common Agricultural Policy.

A close friend of Mr MacDonald, Simon Williams, told us, “Mac is incredibly concerned about what will happen to his beloved farm after March 2019.

“He has cows, pigs and sheep making all sorts of noises here, there and everywhere, but at the end of the day it is the EU subsidies which keep his farm running, no matter how popular it may be in toddler rhyming circles. He just does not know what will happen.

“Leave supporters have told him that he can now trade freely with the rest of the world, but as he’s never so much as left East Anglia I doubt he will be likely to secure a huge supply contract with the Middle East or Japan.”

Passing by on his tractor, Old MacDonald could be heard sadly singing “Old MacDonald had a farm, EU EU – oh.”
By Kinchy
I have not been involved in any of the Brexit discussions but in my opinion if the vote was now it would be an big majority to remain.

So where did you get the information from to make that opinion?
I have never been a supporter of Farage and UKIP but I have always believed that the UK does not need the intransigent meddling of the unelected apparatchiks of the EUSSR.
I voted in 1975 against remaining in what was then the Common Market and my beliefs have remained the same, despite some bile from those who thought that I was very crazy to vote leave.
We now have old beardy Branson saying that when the older buggers who voted leave have died, then we can go back into the club. What a condescending piece of tax avoiding shite!!
Both my grandsons 19 and 23 voted leave - why - because they stated that the country that has given them so much is no longer the country they both love.
If we cnnot breach the stubbornness of Barnier and his masters then as I have said in past postings just close your folders, stand up and say Au revoir Barnier.
Leave means leave and the sooner we get out of the chains of this federalist driven gang the better.
PS welcome back Mrs N- how is JC :D
By soapydave
joncastle wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:08 am
Dont think anyone expected it to be easy. Its the same as all those countries that broke away from the Soviet Union, it was very hard at first but look at them all now none of them would vote to go back in.
a lot of them counties regained their independence which was rightly theres from the end off ww2,the Russian state moved in and took them over with no vote from the people but with the agreement of UK AND USA after ww2, they didn't want to be part of the ussr,from day one.
By beniman
Kev, still no truthful reply. So will change topic drastically.
Have you seen the mini tv series The State? Based on numerous accounts of Brits returning from the IS calaphate.
4 parter from channel 4, on all good Kodi boxes.
Well worth a gander.
By Sheff_Blade
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:38 am
I’m not sure how you think the process is going, but I personally think it’s not going too well. I know a lot of people a few months ago claimed they knew exactly what they were voting for, so do you guys still maintain you knew the process was going to go this way before you voted for this chaos ?

Kev
The process is proceeding exactly as I thought it would; the EU side are only bothered about the UK subscription and what they would have to do if the UK simply walked away. That is clearly why they don't want to talk about trade until we agree to pay them huge sums of money. It's interesting that despite condemning the UK Govt for not being open about the negotiations, when repeatedly asked, Corbyn, Clegg, Cable, Blair etc are never prepared to say how much they would be prepared to pay for continued access to the single market.

I can't speak for what other people voted for (unlike some people on here who always know exactly other people's motives), but I have always believed that hard Brexit or whatever you want to call it, is the only option on the table and will be the best outcome for the UK. This will leave the EU to solve their own massive problems: the euro, Shengan/uncontrolled movement, and balancing their budget without the UK contribution.
WANTED ENGLISH BULBS

Try the Johnson's shops in Quesada (near the Arche[…]

The Iron Lady

Pointless trying to debate with you guys, what&r[…]

We are paying our gardener €12.50 an hour and[…]

WANTED JET WASHER

I just want one to was my patio.

english to spanish

Ice-Cream - Helado Cheesecake -

We changed our tiles 5 years ago as I wanted somet[…]

Just want to say Thank you as we are going on that[…]

New Tory leader suggestions.