Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
TVTechnology wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:32 pm
but new members have been slow to come - so posts are a little thin on the ground of recent times .
We've had 215 new members join this year, out of which just 22 posted.

New members doesn't necessarily mean more posts. :D
By TVTechnology
We've had 215 new members join this year, out of which just 22 posted.
Shows people took one look at 90% decided to not participate. Somethings not right, those numbers should not be as they are. 22 new posters to August - i'm surprised at that number.

New members doesn't necessarily mean more posts. :D
Problem is, the reverse is usually true. But not in the instance of this forum currently.
By Veronica
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:27 pm
I'm not an expert but the first thing I would do is change the name.

:lol:
Something Like Mrs Nelson,s knitting and Scargill support group,providing handknitted socks and beanies for dedicated labour pensioners who refuse to take state handouts :wink:
By GoHost4U
Just for your info:

I have turned on the statistics for the site so I can shed light on what sort of traffic this site gets.

Over the last couple of days we have had over 600 UNIQUE visitors per day. The last data I have was from January where we had over 12'000 UNIQUE visitors so when the stats get recorded I can let you know what we are getting.

One of the main reasons for a drop in the posts is also due to Facebook. This has become a preferred choice to ask for information for many people but I still think there is a place for forums like this.

The hosting is a large expense due to the size of the site and the throughput of data and since we have worked on this we have had zero downtime other than scheduled maintenance.

Let me know if anyone want information about this if you are considering taking the forum on.
This forum.

It was never `polarized banter` .. It was just po[…]

Lift back to the UK

Thanks you 2

Acupunture

Has anyone tried acupunture for a medical conditio[…]

2 seater settee €100

and yet another bump we need the money paying the […]

bump

This or that or other

Fall Over - free - down

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities