Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Sheff_Blade
TVTechnology wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:07 pm
I think we have our decision made for us to move forwards purchasing this forum. Sheff Blade - thank you for clarifying. This forum is overly populated unpleasant people such as yourself.

Sheff_Blade - Please take a moment to go fuck yourself.

Feel free to complain - I for one, won't take the blindest bit of notice you self centred, selfish & greedy old bugger :D

I'll happily say that right to your face as well - as unlike you, I have to really work for a living & am not sitting on a fence throwing stones unaffected with a gifted pot of gold. Unlike some providing the lectures such as yourself - 'as long as it doesn't affect you'.

When it is your future it will affect, you can't afford to be so flippant.
Unlike you, I have not whinged about how life is so cruel to me and my sister. I also work for a living. Our company exports software around the world including europe. We have a place in Spain and have to send money to Spain so suffer from currency exchange like everyone else. Our intention is to retire to Spain so healthcare in Spain after Brexit is an issue to us as well. Despite the fact that Brexit will probably make me personally worse off, I voted to leave because I thought it was best for Britain in a more global world. So don't talk to me about being self-centred, selfish or greedy!
By Mrs Nelson
my disaster theory is based on the unrealistic time period allotted to attaining a good deal, not mentioning the time our leader has wasted plus the idiots who are doing the deal.

That's it in a nut shell.

Lottery splottery
By Mrs Nelson
I might be mental, but I'm not sharing my cell with anyone who claims they knew what they were voting for last June.

:lol:
By TVTechnology
Unlike you, I have not whinged about how life is so cruel to me and my sister. I also work for a living. Our company exports software around the world including europe. We have a place in Spain and have to send money to Spain so suffer from currency exchange like everyone else.
I assume 'our' refers to the company you work for. Employee, private pension? and business sector which trades globally. Try it at the sharper end of the sector or in different ones. Maybe your job is nice and safe, which is why you currently - feel everything is going as planned.

You have a holiday home and in Spain and PLAN to retire here. So you don't live here or work here now - PLAN. Sitting safely on that fence and if anything goes wrong - it won't affect you much, not with a holiday home and 'planning to retire' Lets not focus on this dream of the future, but HERE AND NOW and the immediate future. Facts, not if, but or maybe.

Aiming back insult an to myself and sister, is unwise as we are dealing with someone (sister) - who works for an international governmental body & aside from the staff being worried about their jobs & no one in these highly educated positions is singing praises of this. - Why ? they are policy developers. Her and their type of opinion is one of insight and intelligence, I suspect is rarely seen on this forum. They see things none of us even know about yet.

Lastly you missed the obvious - job losses, reality.

Friend who worked for a French company in the UK with 90 employees, keeping 5 relocating to France. Real World. -85 employees 1 mid sized company February. France and French staff will now be employed UK -85 France +85

Citibank - staff freeze and move around, usually 100 or so a month in and around the citi, frozen for 6 months - 600 jobs, though it is believed with other movements the real sum is nearer 2000, but the banks keeping it 'quiet' as do not want to make noise or suggestion they will bail if financial regulations change & destabilise further.

Lastly my friend who owns online retailer in the UK import business, loss of 6 staff - currency issues since Brexit.

So arguing and insults aside, I am aware of at least 691 job losses since February this year which all parties have cited Brexit. I suspect Sheff Blade, if you were one of those, you would not be feeling the same way...
By Sheff_Blade
TVTechnology, mystic meg strikes again! You talk about me and 'facts' as if you live next door to me and know everything about me and my motivation. "I assume this" and "maybe that" ..... I don't see why I should tell you all of my business but your assumptions have been so way off the mark I have no alternative.

I actually own the company and have employees with futures that I am responsible for. We are doing ok because we have products that people want and are competitively priced. We are not magically protected by the EU or Brexit, and this could change 'overnight' so the future is not assured. We are regularly involved in tendering exercises, so our business is not nice and safe. As to the holiday home for planned retirement, you write "sitting safely on that fence" as if it isn't important. Perhaps you have thousands of euros and could afford to effectively lose a property overnight?

You're right about people losing their jobs but stuff happens; it doesn't mean a decision or policy is wrong for the majority in the longer term. You can always finds a group of individuals who have suffered as the result of a policy or decision but it doesn't make that policy or decision the wrong one. As you've owned a company you should know that from time to time you may need to make someone redundant for the sake of the rest of the company. You can go on about 85 people losing their jobs here and 6 people losing their jobs there; there's as much chance of that happening if we stay in the EU when the next Euro crisis happens.

As for your sister, I didn't want to drag her into this, but you have already done that. I'm sure she is very intelligent and good at her job. You imply she's in favour of the UK remaining in the EU and I respect that. At least she's not going round saying old farts like me shouldn't have been allowed to vote! (not on this forum anyway!)

Which brings me back to one of my main reasons for starting on this thread; your reference to Cable's most recent pearls of wisdom. His comments typified many remainers who are so convinced they are right that they assert that people voting for Brexit must be a) just about to die b) so rich they don't care c) unintelligent and d) racist. They cannot compute that someone else might have a different opinion to themselves for very genuine reasons. I simply pointed out that in certain societies the elders are treated as the 'wise ones'; it's ironic that your resulting posts have gone on to prove my point about how some remainers think. You know nothing of why I voted as I did other than the contents of your vivid imagination.
By TVTechnology
TVTechnology, mystic meg strikes again
No just some of us have a better understanding of things, than others. Not quite how reporting factual job losses which have been cited by those parties as caused by Brexit is relating to me being mystic meg? But you are in IT, so I understand your brain functionality may be different to most 'normal people' :lol:

I'd also suspect any CEO of a software company, does not need to have a little holiday home in Torre, the cheapest expat resort of them all. Hmm.

I'm sure you'll come back and justify one story after another - so vent, but i'm not coming back to this post, as I simply do not believe you, profile is not usual, which I question.

Aside from that, we clearly disagree so little point going forwards. I am part of the EU and live and work in Spain. You do not.
By Sheff_Blade
TVTechnology wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:03 pm
TVTechnology, mystic meg strikes again
No just some of us have a better understanding of things, than others. Not quite how reporting factual job losses which have been cited by those parties as caused by Brexit is relating to me being mystic meg? But you are in IT, so I understand your brain functionality may be different to most 'normal people' :lol:

I'd also suspect any CEO of a software company, does not need to have a little holiday home in Torre, the cheapest expat resort of them all. Hmm.

I'm sure you'll come back and justify one story after another - so vent, but i'm not coming back to this post, as I simply do not believe you, profile is not usual, which I question.

Aside from that, we clearly disagree so little point going forwards. I am part of the EU and live and work in Spain. You do not.
You have a better understanding of things? That alone says it all!

Mystic Meg because you just make things up to suit your beliefs. Like I'm retired with a pot of gold. Where did I say CEO? In what fantasy of yours did I imply I earned millions to afford a luxury villa in Marbella?

I'm sorry my profile doesn't fit in with your fantasy. A certain respected gentleman on this forum can vouch that I am not a millionaire as he came to stay with us in Sheffield whilst he did a round Britain cycle ride for charity. But you go on believing that you know everything.
By Sheff_Blade
TVTechnology wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:51 am
Where did I say CEO?
Sheff_blade
I actually own the company and have employees
on your own post, look above :roll:
I would never, and have never, referred to myself as a chief executive officer. I am not going to discuss the structure of the company with you but you are wrong yet again. A CEO is the highest manager in a company who reports to the board and would normally be a term used in a large business ie a plc. I am not the CEO in some huge software corporation earning megabucks so please keep your imagination in rein.
By Jimbo1916
Why are Remainers so nasty and spiteful. It doesn`t matter what forum you visit, they are all the same.

You lost....if you could have been arsed to vote that is...so get over it and grow up.
By Mr Jones
I seem to remember that you were firmly in the remain camp jimbo, why do you jump ship so easily?

Kev I know you have a wicked sense of humour, but with relation to jimbos illegal taxi runs, he has paid his debt to society, I think you should drop the car 67 piss take now man, it's getting old.

MJ
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:20 pm
I seem to remember that you were firmly in the remain camp jimbo, why do you jump ship so easily?

Kev I know you have a wicked sense of humour, but with relation to jimbos illegal taxi runs, he has paid his debt to society, I think you should drop the car 67 piss take now man, it's getting old.

MJ
I was never in the remain camp Jonesy........As I`ve stated on here many times in reply to mrs nelly constant anti-Brexit no nothing drivel, I couldnt vote because I have been here for over 15 years, but if I could have voted, I would have voted remain purely for selfish reasons, pensions, health etc, which would have gone against my conscience and principles, otherwise I would have voted out. So it`s just as well I couldn`t vote.

As far as your slimy reference to my and my wife`s taxi driving experience and nellys equally imbecilic reference....´car 57 `...you can shove it up your proverbial lefty backside. What on earth that`s got to with Brexit will only be apparent to a nasty piece of work like you Jonesy. So you have proven my point.

But hey, guess who`s wife used to do illegal taxi runs ( and may still do ) but never got caught like me an MY wife.. The same person who came on here at the same time saying that any Brits doing airport runs should be classed as scabs. :wink:

Fecking hypocrite of the highest order....like the rest of you.

(Fake smiling smiley )
Scrabble 2

Learn

words

Place

Hi again Johnnyc I will let you know but I don'exp[…]

New Word Game.

Company

This or That

Time Long or Night

This or that or other

Dinner Hot - Party - Table