Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By reybat
Hi all, we are planning to go to Elche tomorrow for the fireworks in two cars, could anyone offer suggestions as to where to park and where to eat.
Thank you in advance.
By schuman
I usually park either at the Aljub commercial centre or in the streets nearby. From there it's a 10/15 minute walk to a very good vantage point....a bridge over the river bed. Sorry can't remember it's name. Plenty of eating places at the Aljub centre, but not that many on the walk from there to the bridge. The official display doesn't start until about 11pm but plenty of fireworks going off before then. Beware it is very noisy.
By Info
I recommend you park on Carrer Alfonso X11 It's No 16 if you put it into your satnav You drive over Puente de Canalejas and the Vinolopo River. It is from the riverbed underneath Canalejas where they set off a lot of the fireworks. Now the parking places are tight so be warned. Also they will close off the bridge before the fireworks so get there in time. You are now right in the old town of Elx. If you come out of the parking and turn left and walk back up to Carrer Alfonso you can then either take a left and stand on the bridge to watch the fireworks or take a right into Placa de Baix where the Town Hall is and walking further north out of the square you come to the Basilica de Santa Maria in Placa de Santa Maria where the Misteri Play takes place and where the big palmera is set off from. The streets in Elx are very warren-like. You will find lots of restaurants around the Cathedral or around the Town Hall Square.

Bee
Small building work

Interesting analogies Gary. I suppose a colonosco[…]

Alex Begas small building work

Apologies posted on a really old post. Heard Alex […]

Hi Sent email.

Looking to have house ,walls and all black railing[…]

still live

If you look under the stickies at the top of the F[…]

Scrabble 2

New Word Game.

Moon