Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By royazul
Do we now know the real reason why the beach bars were closed down? Seemingly plans for several high-rise buildings which would be at least ten stories high, have been given the green light by Torrevieja council's governing body. The building of the apartments would have no impact to the historical Civil War bomb shelter.

No mention of the impact it would have on the local area. Already Los Ferris area has been ruined by the building of a wall.

The plans will now be put before the full council. May I suggest that member write to Mayor Jose Manuel Dolon email alcade@torrevieja.eu expressing your concern.

TIA
By royazul
We are all aware they did not have a licence, but I am referring to now the application for several high-rise buildings and this is how the no licence came to light, yet due to the inefficiency of the Town Hall they still accepted the rent?

Already the area of Los Ferris is ruined, people do not want the whole of this area spoilt
By Jimbo1916
royazul wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:00 am
We are all aware they did not have a licence, but I am referring to now the application for several high-rise buildings and this is how the no licence came to light, yet due to the inefficiency of the Town Hall they still accepted the rent?

Already the area of Los Ferris is ruined, people do not want the whole of this area spoilt
By royazul
Looks like they will not reopen. The Council are so adamant about this, yet a land owner built a wall at Los Ferris beyond his boundary and the Town Hall do nothing ?
Barcelona Terror Attack

We (the free Western countries) are now reaping […]

Lenovo laptop not picking up IP

I assume that you've rebooted the Telitec router, […]

This or that or other

Broken Promise - glass - window

This or That

Bottle Wine or brush

New Word Game.

Aid

words

Star