Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

The Jovial Side Of The Board......Light Hearted Fun

Moderator: Moderator

By gardner8
In a train from London to Manchester, an American was having a chat with the Englishman sitting across from him in the compartment.

"The trouble with you English is that you are too stuffy.
You set yourselves apart too much. You think your stiff upper lip makes you above the rest of us. Look at me... I'm me! I have a little Italian in me, a bit of Greek blood, a little Irish and some Spanish blood. What do you say to that?"

The Englishman looks over his glasses and replied,
"How very sporting of your mother!
By reagan
to carry on the theme
An American got on a train in England and was having trouble finding a seat when he came to one apartment a dog was sitting on a spare seat ,so he asked "is that seat vacant /" when the woman next to the dog said "that is my dogs seat I have paid for it and he is quite entitled to sit there ", so the American walked up and down the train but no luck ,so he went back to the carriage where the dog was picked up the dog threw it out the window and sat down , and for the first time in her life the woman was speechless , an elderly gentleman put down his Times and said " your American I believe " "sure am " he said , " yes I thought so ,you misuse the English language ,you drive your cars on the wrong side of the road ,you eat your food with a fork in the wrong hand , and now you`ve thrown the wrong bitch out of the window "
TV catchup

Do you mean can you watch UK catchup TV Services s[…]

Scrabble 2

Prose

This or That

Marble Pillar or Glass

words

Tear

New Word Game.

Ring

Soapy dave

As I said, he never went.....just all of all his […]