Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

The Jovial Side Of The Board......Light Hearted Fun

Moderator: Moderator

By reagan
A professor was giving a lecture on observation to about 60 students ,he produced a glass of liquid and said this is the urine of a 16 year old virgin from wales it smells ok and dipping his finger in it put his finger in his mouth and said it taste sweet try it and passed the glass around ,and about 16 of the students crept out ,he then picked up another glass and smelt it ,this is the urine of a 40 year old housewife from Scotland the smell is a little bad and the taste and again dipping his finger in the glass and putting his finger in his mouth said ,it tastes really sour try it and passed the glass around and another 20 students crept out ,and then he picked up another glass of liquid and said ,this is the urine of a 60 year old prostitute from Hamburg the smell is so strong and the taste and again putting his finger in it and putting his finger in his mouth said the taste is terrible try it and passed the glass to the students and another 12 students left the room ,until one student stood up and asked Professor what is this to do with observation please , and the professor replied if you had observed

I put this finger in the urine but put a different finger in my mouth

Reminds me of a quip - Life is like a toilet rol[…]

wanted PROPANE gas bottles

I can, if necessary, swop one or two of my butane […]

Because I took it out and put it back in, it's onl[…]

Blood Pressure Monitors?

Thanks. We got one now so all is well. :D

Black Plastic Panel for a Gate

Thanks for the replies will give them a try. Mark

Sloggies saga

Now that is what I wanted to see ,a place where I […]

Passing on an apartment