Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

The Jovial Side Of The Board......Light Hearted Fun

Moderator: Moderator

By quizmaster
Barry the Big Brown Bear walks into this Bourbon and Beefsteak Bar in Brazil.....Bartender!...says Barry the Big Brown Bear, im Barry the Big Brown Bear Been a Busy Bear today and im thirsty....Bring me a Bourbon in a Big Brown Beer glass...Barry the Big Brown Bear Bangs his Big paws on the Bar flips a Brazillian Banknote on the Bar and Belches.Bill the Burley Bartender from the Bourbon and Beefsteak Bar begins to look at Barry the Big Brown Bear and Burys his Brow as he Begins to walk up to the Brut of a Bear. Big Brown Bear....Bill the Burley Barman says, Behaving rather Bombastically aren't we? I Be Bill the Barman of this Bar... Be off with you Big Brown Bear, this Bourbon and Beefsteak Bar does not serve Bourbons in Beers glasses to Big Brown Bears!Bartender!...says Barry the Big Brown Bear.. im Barry the Big Brown Bear and im thirsty ......Bring me a Bourbon in a Big Brown Beer glass...Barry the Big Brown Bear Bangs his Big paws on the Bar and this time jumps up and down breaking the chair next to him wile shouting a big "NOW"!!The Bartender Beckons for a cloth from Bridget the Big Breasted Barmaid, wipes his Brow from Barry the Big Brown Bears spit, slams the cloth down and say's....Barry the Big Brown Bear, I...Bill the Barmen from the Bourbon and Beefsteak Bar will not serve Bourbons in Beer glasses to Big Brown Bears Nor will i serve you any drink here at this Bar! Be Gone!!Barry the Big Brown Bear had enough, slams his paws, jumps up and down Bangs his Big Berown head on the Bar then opens his Big Brown Mouth and Bites a big Bit out of the Bar and swallows it whole, then Bellows....im Barry the Big Brown Bear and im thirsty......Bring me a Bourbon in a Big Brown Beer glass or im going to really spit it!Bill the Burley Barmen says Be off with you Big Brown Bear, this Bourbon and Beefsteak Bar does not serve Bourbons in Beers glasses to Big Brown Bears and besides we don't serve Drug addicts!!Barry the Big Brown bear was stunned, Drug addict?!...Drug addict?! what do you mean? I'm just after a Bourbon in a Beer Glass I'm no drug addict!!Bartender says No??......well what about that
"Bar-Bit-u-ate".
:P Beleive me this was the short version. You can drag it out longer than this.

Robert has gone , I hope mrs May is inspired to do[…]

This or that or other

Aid Band - Human - Housing

This or That

Second Try or Time

New Word Game.

Bag

Scrabble 2

Crisp

words

Steam

Sloggies saga