Torrevieja Forum

This Is The Place To Talk About Football or any Sport.

Moderator: Moderator

By bojangles
yes and guess what it has been declared a 0-0 result which has resulted in us finishing 7th instead of 6th so I am led to believe. How wrong is that? Thader should be fined all the CDM team and many supporters turned up for the game including 2 who flew in to be here for the last match. Disgrace.

However now the season is over lets get comments going on next season
1. How many players will be retained and who would you retain.
as far as I am concerned
Christian, Fernando,Sergio, Iker,Rubio,Andres, Dimitry,M & A, Edu and of course my man Batti(Vas) think Becker will retire and of course Juampe has the junior lads that should now be introduced more
2. Discipline....Manger needs to get players to button the lip more
3. What is required player wise? most certainy another goal scorer and we still need to get a good central defender
4. What sort of format do you think the team should play.

Come on there must be more we have 3 months to put the team to right get your comments going on here.
By bojangles
comon no one has made any comments, well what about the 3 new players that have been signed 1. from Torrevieja.2 from Albatera and 3 from Todo. take a look at the website http://www.cdmontesinos.com and make some comments as well on the Forum :lol:
By Sheff_Blade
bojangles wrote:........ 3 new players that have been signed 1. from Torrevieja.2 from Albatera and 3 from Todo ..........
Bo, that's 6. Innit?
By Mike E
Would it be worthwhile starting a CD MONTESINOS - SEASON 2014/14 topic thread? This on is 'dated' and 5 pages long!
By bojangles
It at least gives followers old or new the chance to see what happened in previous seasons. Old viewers do not have to look at old pages just click on the current page.
By bojangles
Sheff_Blade wrote:
bojangles wrote:........ 3 new players that have been signed 1. from Torrevieja.2 from Albatera and 3 from Todo ..........
Bo, that's 6. Innit?
very good and funny Blade!!

I will, to make it correct, 1 from each team,Torrevieja, Albatera, Todo Montesinos, is that better?

had to re google it for some reason..........

www.torrevieja.co.uk

Thanks to Gary for everything and best wishes for […]

Brexit should be cancelled. We all know it is a ba[…]

colinas del lago

We will probably never know how it all worked out […]

There is no regular bus airport to Dream Hills bu[…]

This site is closing at the end of this month, s[…]

Images of the Crib/Belen

It's just at the side of the church on the Ayuntam[…]

Consumer Rights in Spain

The consumer is very well protected in Spain. The[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities