Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Is The Place To Talk About Football or any Sport.

Moderator: Moderator

By El Bow
Long ball boring football here we come. When will this outdated institution of never kicked a ball except sir Trev getiatrics learn. This is not about staying up, never won anything except a play off final. But giving England a chance we need a winner. Sorry BFS is not the answer. Feel sorry for Sunderland fans as its long term your gain and Englands LOSS.
By Peter Ward
Can't be any worse than most since Sir Alf.
English boys just can't play football.
By redman
They had a proven winner with Fabio capello, it does not matter who the manager is , if we don't produce the talent we won't have success, Marcus rashford is young , talented , and a proven goalscorer , he burst on to the scene at united last year because of the teams injury problems, this season with martial , and ibrahimovich , and Rooney back up front , will he get a lot of game time under mourinho, doubt it cos Jose likes the big money players, if mourinho had been at united last year we probably would not have heard of rashford. Big Sam did win a title with Limerick hahaha
By orangepicker
Fat Sam actually won Div 4 with Notts Co in 96? First team ever to win a title before the clocks went back 99 pts 102 goals lost 5games all season. Entertaing football but at a very low level

sent at 10.56 and not one of them is correct ? :ro[…]

Sloggies saga

Now that is what I wanted to see ,a place where I […]

Passing on an apartment

Sorry about your sad news. Kev

words

Man

New Word Game.

Leather

Liverpool/Seville game

Thank you so much, this is what I have been lookin[…]

Scrabble 2