Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Is The Place To Talk About Football or any Sport.

Moderator: Moderator

By celtic 67
well great result for the welsh boys so what are they doing that eng aland are not getting right give you some examples they as we all know are good singers they have enjoyed it all the home countries bar Scotland and we know were we stand we are poor but we know that ? so were do we go with England so some home truth will we get that think not union jacks god save the queen smash every pub in your way and think you have the devine right to turn up and win sorry you don't have the balls for it over payed players egos and the press mug you every 4 years euro or world cup
By BUNNYRABBIT
Give it a rest you RETARD :lol: :lol: As well as not being any good at
punctuation you can't spell either :? It's divine not devine & paid not payed :lol:
If you want any lessons you can email me at iteachignorantscots.com.
Wait to hear from you :D :D
By celtic 67
well the football is coming to the end France for me will win it Wales were great they can be very proud off themselves Andy Murray in the final all going well he will win it for the fans as for you bunny rabbit I will not lower myself to your level and that is lower than a snakes belly if by any chance you are in Quesada on 29 of july it would be nice to see you and I hope you have a good dentist as I will be in Quesada then ????????????/
By BUNNYRABBIT
Wondered how long it would be before you crept out of your cesspit. :? :?
Notice you've had lessons on using capitals, unfortunately your punctuation
is still s--t :lol: Not going to drop down to your level with threats of violence.
I'm a lover not a fighter. Not going to cheer for France ( something to do with
2 world wars) but will certainly cheer for Andy as after all he is BRITISH!! Also
very well done to the Welsh lads ( they are also British!!.) Goodnight.

sent at 10.56 and not one of them is correct ? :ro[…]

Sloggies saga

Now that is what I wanted to see ,a place where I […]

Passing on an apartment

Sorry about your sad news. Kev

words

Man

New Word Game.

Leather

Liverpool/Seville game

Thank you so much, this is what I have been lookin[…]

Scrabble 2