Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Is The Place To Talk About Football or any Sport.

Moderator: Moderator

By Frank Piper
England will face European champions Spain at the Rico Perez Stadium in Alicante on Friday 13 November.

The fixture will form part of the Three Lions’ preparation for Euro 2016 as the Spanish join an elite list of opposition that Roy Hodgson’s side will take on in the build up to next summer’s tournament.

Having secured qualification with Saturday’s 6-0 win in San Marino, England are set to welcome France at Wembley Stadium on Tuesday 17 November (details to be confirmed) and Germany in Berlin on Saturday 26 March (kick-off TBC).

The forthcoming meeting with Spain will be the first since the 1-0 win at Wembley in November 2011. England’s last trip to Spain came in 2009, a 2-0 loss in Seville, and November’s game will be the Three Lions’ first visit to Alicante.

Ticket details and kick-off time for the match will be confirmed to England Supporters Travel Club members in due course.
By Peter Ward
Cheapest tickets €85 I am told........rising to €130 for the decent seats.
That is from Spanish friends who work at the stadium.

I'll watch it on TV for free.
Neither side will be anywhere near full strength anyway.
By richymac
Any idea how they can be obtained ?

I went up to the Hercules ground on Sat - bad idea as it was all shut up.

I also heard locally that all the available seats in the England section had been sent to the FA for dispersal only option is in the Spanish side (not a problem) but non available until 21st / 22nd ?

Is there a website anyone has used to buy them ?
By AHSANDY
young lass wrote:Got 6 today but theres been a lot sold today.
England section sold out totally despite flight companies charging arm n leg once they found it, as usual! Got lot mates in England section , let's hope Spanish not as racist as Madrid a few years ago when all hell broke loose !
By Dario
Yes you just print the tickets out together with some photo id and the card you used to pay for them just in case they ask you at the ground. There is a coach going from La Zenia by the Consum car park around 5pm priced at 10€ return and to book this you need to call: 617 809 640

sent at 10.56 and not one of them is correct ? :ro[…]

Sloggies saga

Now that is what I wanted to see ,a place where I […]

Passing on an apartment

Sorry about your sad news. Kev

words

Man

New Word Game.

Leather

Liverpool/Seville game

Thank you so much, this is what I have been lookin[…]

Scrabble 2