Torrevieja Forum

This Is The Place To Talk About Football or any Sport.

Moderator: Moderator

By Sheff_Blade
AHSANDY wrote:HI all, i need two tickets for elche v real madrid on weekend of 21st feb , 2015, will pay upto 100 euro each, thanks, andy
I doubt if tickets will go on sale till next year, January, and on past experience you may need to scrape up a few extra euros!
By Sheff_Blade
Elche have just announced ticket prices and availability for the Atletico Madrid game, 7 December.

The top price is 80 euros for the Tribuna, so very reasonable prices unless you're a season ticket holder, in which case it's a dia del club.
By AHSANDY
Sheff_Blade wrote:Elche have just announced ticket prices and availability for the Atletico Madrid game, 7 December.

The top price is 80 euros for the Tribuna, so very reasonable prices unless you're a season ticket holder, in which case it's a dia del club.
i just been over n went to valencia v barca, got tickets thru viagogo which were 80 euro each, hopefully be able to get elche tickets for the real madrid game as already booked flights, cheers
By AHSANDY
Sheff_Blade wrote:Elche have just announced ticket prices and availability for the Atletico Madrid game, 7 December.

can i contact elche direct & buy from them?
To Andy in Sunny Hull from Mick in not-so-Sunny Sheffield

I believe you can buy tickets on the website but I never have done and have never followed the link.

http://www.elchecf.es/

(I've just had a quick look, SERVICIOS >> TAQUILLA and I can't see any obvious links to online purchase.)

As I mentioned, they played Atletico yesterday and there were lots of empty seats. I think the crowd was around 18,000, so if they keep the same pricing policy for Real then there may be plenty of tickets available (though Real may attract a few more even at those prices!).
By AHSANDY
Sheff_Blade wrote:To Andy in Sunny Hull from Mick in not-so-Sunny Sheffield

I believe you can buy tickets on the website but I never have done and have never followed the link.

(I've just had a quick look, SERVICIOS >> TAQUILLA and I can't see any obvious links to online purchase.)

As I mentioned, they played Atletico yesterday and there were lots of empty seats. I think the crowd was around 18,000, so if they keep the same pricing policy for Real then there may be plenty of tickets available (though Real may attract a few more even at those prices!).
CHEERS mick, i in cold n wet hull today, last year they really shoved up the prices for real n barca games, i will try & see if is a link to purchase online tho my spanish aint the best to say the least, if cant purchase online then will try viagogo, thanks for reply :D
By AHSANDY
AHSANDY wrote:
Sheff_Blade wrote:To Andy in Sunny Hull from Mick in not-so-Sunny Sheffield

CHEERS mick, i in cold n wet hull today, last year they really shoved up the prices for real n barca games, i will try & see if is a link to purchase online tho my spanish aint the best to say the least, if cant purchase online then will try viagogo, thanks for reply :D
please let me know mick if u hear anything, cheers
By jimmy
The link on the Elchecf website takes you to http://www.instanticket.es but prices don't normally appear until a few days before the game ad I've never been able to get it to work. On the web page, top right it says theatre, concerts, cinema, otros. If you click on otros and scroll down there is an Elchecf link.
The cheapest tickets for Atletico were €15 for season ticket holders and €35 for general sale and they only sold 18,000 so I don't think they'll price the tickets as high as last year.
Tickets are easily available at the ground, usually the week before the game so I wouldn't recommend buying through another source at inflated prices. None of the games last year were sold out.
By AHSANDY
Sheff_Blade wrote:Andy - Currently it's the Villareal game, for this weekend.

Good win for the Tigers yesterday?
yeah good win versus a very poor everton! the leicester home gas was also awful, need a decent striker who prepared to shoot! the blades are on another cup run!
By AHSANDY
jimmy wrote:The link on the Elchecf website takes you to http://www.instanticket.es but prices don't normally appear until a few days before the game ad I've never been able to get it to work. On the web page, top right it says theatre, concerts, cinema, otros. If you click on otros and scroll down there is an Elchecf link.
The cheapest tickets for Atletico were €15 for season ticket holders and €35 for general sale and they only sold 18,000 so I don't think they'll price the tickets as high as last year.
Tickets are easily available at the ground, usually the week before the game so I wouldn't recommend buying through another source at inflated prices. None of the games last year were sold out.
thanks for that jimmy, sadly i only out for the weekend of the game, i will probably just turn up at the ground n hopefully pick up a couple of tickets, cheers :)
AHSANDY wrote: yeah good win versus a very poor everton! the leicester home gas was also awful, need a decent striker who prepared to shoot! the blades are on another cup run!
Looks like your manager is lining up Chedwyn!
By AHSANDY
Sheff_Blade wrote:
AHSANDY wrote: yeah good win versus a very poor everton! the leicester home gas was also awful, need a decent striker who prepared to shoot! the blades are on another cup run!
Looks like your manager is lining up Chedwyn!
lining up ched evans? yeah, lol., i saying nothing, poor again on sat! :oops:
New Members !!

Can anyone explain to me that since January 1 thi[…]

non resident tax

Revaluations are done every 10 years. The last re[…]

TV after Brexit

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/broadcasting-and-video[…]

Nolitol

Nolotil is not good! also Metamizole (Metamizol) […]

BEWARE - SPEED CHECKS CV905

So who`s telling lies wingman .. you .. your fi[…]

Yes, still for sale - PM me if interested please