Torrevieja Forum

This Is The Place To Talk About Football or any Sport.

Moderator: Moderator

By cyril
we have played lo romero(fantastic)la finca (very good) las colinas(excellent but expensive and very busy)campoarmor(expensive for a course with poor greens)villa martin nice club house now but not to impressed with the course, las ramblas(greens and fairways were fantastic but every hole you play is a blind shot)but the new clubhouse is great,
so for next year we are looking for some new courses to play within 30-40 minutes drive from torrevieja(near carrefour)

thanks
cyril
By orangepicker
Vistabella Yes its only 11 holes ad the clubhouse is still only a tem building BUT the quality of the course by far the best in this area.Cost wise book on line for the best deals
By sunnylass
cyril wrote:we have played lo romero(fantastic)la finca (very good) las colinas(excellent but expensive and very busy)campoarmor(expensive for a course with poor greens)villa martin nice club house now but not to impressed with the course, las ramblas(greens and fairways were fantastic but every hole you play is a blind shot)but the new clubhouse is great,
so for next year we are looking for some new courses to play within 30-40 minutes drive from torrevieja(near carrefour)

thanks
cyril

Sent you a PM
By bojangles
orangepicker wrote:Vistabella Yes its only 11 holes ad the clubhouse is still only a tem building BUT the quality of the course by far the best in this area.Cost wise book on line for the best deals
yes have to say you will not get much better than Vistabella. Have you been to Font de Llop.
Why not visit www.torregolf.eu

I think a lot of members turned to other forums […]

Airplane seats

Depends where you're going to, I suppose. Obviousl[…]

For Sale beautiful mock period writing desk/bureau[…]

NIPS - Hand Strapping Kit, complete with 3x100 pac[…]

New Members !!

Thank you Fred. Its seems that the Captain and th[…]

TV after Brexit

Although there is an issue with viewing cards. It[…]

football streaming

I have used livenettv and never seen any ads on i[…]