Torrevieja Forum

This Is The Place To Talk About Football or any Sport.

Moderator: Moderator

By maggot
Well done city,albeit overpaid footballers,like all premier league players,money does talk and city do a lot of talking.so be it,like any other business,success is paid for and talent can be tuned by the right staff,that's one thing city have got.well done pellegrini,the players and all the unsung backroom staff.
By kevin tyler
I am sure fans of both mcr clubs are proud today, Allah was with them yesterday, bit sad for Liverpool but it's only a game.

Wonder will all the Germans and scandis go blue ?

:lol:
By redman
maggot wrote:Well done city,albeit overpaid footballers,like all premier league players,money does talk and city do a lot of talking.so be it,like any other business,success is paid for and talent can be tuned by the right staff,that's one thing city have got.well done pellegrini,the players and all the unsung backroom staff.
Yes well done city , but I would be a bit worried, they have vast amounts of cash , possibly the highest wage bill for possibly the biggest squad, why did it go to the last day , and why did they only.
Win it by 2 points.
By kevin tyler
All the false fans who support teams they have no connection with, I wonder will they abandon man united and support man city in the future, or maybe stay red and go with Liverpool.
By janzon
Why single out Germans and Scandinavians? Liverpool for example, following their period of dominance in the last century, have one of the highest proportions of non local British supporters in the league.
By kevin tyler
janzon wrote:Why single out Germans and Scandinavians? Liverpool for example, following their period of dominance in the last century, have one of the highest proportions of non local British supporters in the league.
Yes I know that, and that's why I asked the question, will no connection fans of Man U consider a healthier option.

:D
By Brindleboy123
kevin tyler wrote:
janzon wrote:Why single out Germans and Scandinavians? Liverpool for example, following their period of dominance in the last century, have one of the highest proportions of non local British supporters in the league.
Yes I know that, and that's why I asked the question, will no connection fans of Man U consider a healthier option.

:D

I would rather hear Kevin sing then watch or discuss football :D :D
By redman
reagan wrote:Liverpool blew it at Crystal Palace :x
If they had won that game , they would still have finished second on goal difference , the Chelsea game was the one.
New Members !!

Can anyone explain to me that since January 1 thi[…]

non resident tax

Revaluations are done every 10 years. The last re[…]

TV after Brexit

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/broadcasting-and-video[…]

Nolitol

Nolotil is not good! also Metamizole (Metamizol) […]

BEWARE - SPEED CHECKS CV905

So who`s telling lies wingman .. you .. your fi[…]

Yes, still for sale - PM me if interested please

Domo phone question