Torrevieja Forum

This Is The Place To Talk About Football or any Sport.

Moderator: Moderator

By El PRESIDENTE
The Champions are sure going through one hell of a bad spell this season no question.
Poor signings for a long time, no brain surgery required to see the midfield is the weak link (Cleverly comes off for Anderson sums it up reall) but thats been the case for many years yet it took SAF and probably no other Manager with poor players to still win titles.
Yes United will be ridiculed this season thats for sure but some supporters like me can also very bad times,(my 1st season was Sextons last ) he won 7 on the spin but the football simply wasnt good enough.
Atinson the odd Fa Cup but not close to Liverpool in the league.
Some people have very short memories when SAF 1st came the 1st 3 seasons were average to say the least but time has told sticking with the Manager is the best way forward (City , how many times have they changed and where did it get them??!) and the major point is most supporters of United AND other clubs know
in their back of their minds United WILL come back in the near future AND will remain competitive in the transfer market.
By vantage
Utd have scored 8 goals at home this season.

Liverpool have scored 9 goals at home since last Wednesday.

Come 'on feel the Moyes!
By Spanishwhite
You can't take piss out of Sh*t .... after all that's what Man Ure are ...

My team are bad and I have no great expectations, although we stuffed Villa yesterday ....
By brandyboy
Breaking news...

After a week he would rather forget, Manchester United boss, David Moyes, will be feeling more pressure this morning following rumours the club’s glory supporters have put in a transfer request.

The fans, many of whom joined the club after the treble winning season in 1999 seem to have taken the same route as striker Robin Van Persie and are looking for a move away from Old Trafford at the first sign of mediocrity.

“I’ve supported the team for every single year of my life, since ’99, and have been to Old Trafford on at least three separate occasions” glory supporter, Bill Treadwell told us.

“If I had wanted to support a team that loses two home games in a row and is outside of the top four, then I wouldn’t have moved from Liverpool. I agree with the pundits, things haven’t been the same since we lost Sralex, whatever that was.

“So I have been doing a bit of research and talking to my agent and drinking buddy, Gooner Gary, and will make the move to top-of-the-league Arsenal in January. I nearly joined them when they had their ‘invincible year’ so it would be a natural choice.”

Like many other of Manchester United’s glory supporters, Bill also sees this as an opportunity to save a bit of money. Although the average ticket price is more expensive at the Emirates, the stadium being round the corner from where he lives will save him a fortune in train fare.

The sudden drop of match-day commuters from south to north will force the government to rethink the viability of the London to Manchester HS2.

The transfer request from United’s glory supporters is another blow to David Moyes who successfully made the move from Everton to United in the summer whilst regaining his mid-table position in the league.

Speaking in front of the Sir Alex Ferguson stand, Moyes said: “I know it’s tough for them, but I promise one day, because of the job I will do at this club there will be a stand named after me.

“And the fans will get to see it every time we play at Manchester City.”

By JoeMac
vantage wrote:Liverpool have more major trophies than anyone in England though yllibrekcor....[/quote]
hugh jorgan wrote:Not so old muroFcM efeJ, they lead the way RE: european cups, but that's it.........
I smiled quietly to myself reading the pair of you commenting here similar to the other side :lol:.........and not getting confused :lol:
By brandyboy
Thank you but I need to point out that I didn't write this Hugh, I only copied this from somewhere else,... before the spoilsports jump in.

I like to share what makes me laugh. I can't see anything wrong with that.

John x
By brandyboy
hugh jorgan wrote:
brandyboy wrote:Thank you but I need to point out that I didn't write this Hugh, I only copied this from somewhere else,... before the spoilsports jump in.

I like to share what makes me laugh. I can't see anything wrong with that.

John x

Don't matter where it came from John, it's still very funny :lol:
:D

John x
By vantage
Moderator wrote:You are not allowed to take the piss out of manure when triton`s about!!!
Is THAT who it is? :shock:
Paypal uk

:D

Many thanks. We're nr to Rojales. Will he come tha[…]

DKV private healthcare

Many thanks. I saw their advert on facebook got a […]

STILL AVAILABLE.............. PRICE REDUCED.......[…]

Thanks Bee, I have forwarded this info.to my siste[…]

Estate Agents

Longjohn I hadn't included it until I saw your pos[…]

CHEAP FLIGHTS

Return flight to Paris from Alicante 14th January […]