Torrevieja Forum

This Is The Place To Talk About Football or any Sport.

Moderator: Moderator

By TREACLESOLDMAN
i'm over soon for a couple of weeks....does anyone know how i can get tickets for an elche home game
By Sheff_Blade
TREACLESOLDMAN wrote:i'm over soon for a couple of weeks....does anyone know how i can get tickets for an elche home game
Up to this season, I've never had a problem buying from the ticket office just before kick off. I don't know about this season in the primera, but I noticed the attendance for the first home game of the season was around 24,000 which means the ground was two thirds full. You may have a problem getting a ticket for the Real Madrid game on 25 Sept (or thereabouts).
By TREACLESOLDMAN
Sheff_Blade wrote:
TREACLESOLDMAN wrote:i'm over soon for a couple of weeks....does anyone know how i can get tickets for an elche home game
Up to this season, I've never had a problem buying from the ticket office just before kick off. I don't know about this season in the primera, but I noticed the attendance for the first home game of the season was around 24,000 which means the ground was two thirds full. You may have a problem getting a ticket for the Real Madrid game on 25 Sept (or thereabouts).
many thanks ....much appreciated
Estate Agents

Longjohn I hadn't included it until I saw your pos[…]

CHEAP FLIGHTS

Return flight to Paris from Alicante 14th January […]

DKV private healthcare

Does anyone use this company for private healthcar[…]

The Patron Festival or Fiesta Patronales Torreviej[…]

Great new s

Torrevieja.co.uk

Would you consider someone hosting it for you Gary[…]

Quizes