Torrevieja Forum

This Is The Place To Talk About Football or any Sport.

Moderator: Moderator

By Sheff_Blade
Does anyone know when the Spanish FA will decide whether to relegate Real Murcia or Guadalajara from 2a?
By Robert Terwilliger
Sheff_Blade, Guadalajara has so far lost all its appeals and it's expected that Murcia's position in the 2nd division will be formally ratified at the end of this month.

Either way, they have appointed a new coach and have been signing players, so to reverse the decision and relegate Murcia now would leave the LFP open to big problems.

The unknown now is what they will do with Hercules! That club is under investigation (again!) for match fixing and has been threatened with demotion.
By Robert Terwilliger
The League has officially decided to re-instate Real Murcia at the expense of Guadalajara, although when the vote was taken to decide whether to maintain a 22-team division, or just play with a team less, the vote was surprisingly close. If just 1 club had voted the other way, Real Murcia would be in 2B.

That's not the end of the chaos in the 2nd division, though. Deportivo, having been relegated from the 1a on the last day of the season, will be demoted down to 2B if they don't pay their players what they're owed by the end of tomorrow. There doesn't seem much prospect of that, and if that's the case it will be the end of them.

Alcorcon, who have reached the play-offs in the last two seasons, and Mirandes could also be demoted as they don't seem able to increase their capital, as demanded by the league. It was irregularities in the increase of capital that caused Guadalajara's downfall.
Happy Mobile

I have used it for years and just as I topped up w[…]

I am not too sure I used golden oil the first time[…]

Avalon Funeral Services

I've had to use Avalon twice recently (both parent[…]

MICROWAVES NOW SOLD. THANKS FOR YOU TIME BEDSIDE D[…]

Thank you Bee x

Yes Paul very strange times. The only thing is the[…]

Gas fire and 2 orange (Repsol) gas bottles for sal[…]

. I will return when the forum is under a more r[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities