Torrevieja Forum

This Is The Place To Talk About Football or any Sport.

Moderator: Moderator

By CathM
Just been promoted to La Liga. Looks like a few trips there next season for me and the eldest cherub. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cath
By Moose
Curtains & Blinds wrote:I agree Cath fantastic news, I too will put some money in the clubs coffers next season, does that mean we are glory hunters. :lol:
Why not Jock. :lol: :wink:
By Robert Terwilliger
Curtains & Blinds wrote:does that mean we are glory hunters. :lol:
Yes, Jock.

One season without a trophy and now you're looking elsewhere? How quickly 1976-2011 has been forgotten!

I do need to make the disclaimer that anyone expecting "glory" from Elche next season is going to be sadly disappointed.
By rightsaidfred
Robert Terwilliger wrote:
Yes, Jock.

One season without a trophy and now you're looking elsewhere? How quickly 1976-2011 has been forgotten!

I do need to make the disclaimer that anyone expecting "glory" from Elche next season is going to be sadly disappointed.
I fear a Hercules Im afraid :(
By Curtains & Blinds
Robert Terwilliger wrote:
Yes, Jock.

I must admit I was very disappointed in his dismissal and believe me I have not forgotten.
It is a good thing for the area though that we have a team in the top flight and top marks to the loyal fans that saw them achieve this. :D

Yes Paul very strange times. The only thing is the[…]

My wife suffers with arthritis in her fingers and […]

Avalon Funeral Services

I did see a place at pilar advertising a basic fun[…]

Gas fire and 2 orange (Repsol) gas bottles for sal[…]

. I will return when the forum is under a more r[…]

It doesn't say. The Harbour Masters Office phone n[…]

Double bed frame 135 x 190cm (Drawers not included[…]

Rememberers service

Thank you you all it’s very nice

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities