Torrevieja Forum

This Is The Place To Talk About Football or any Sport.

Moderator: Moderator

By Fonzy
hugh jorgan wrote:It looks like Man U are going to unload him, I have watched him a few times this season and think he has become very lazy for the team, his passing at times has been diabolical, he runs around a lot and has scored the occasional good goal, but at what price to the club, he is not worth the money they are paying him.
Get Falcoa in ,fantastic player
By newinspain
I have a bet that he will never play for Man U again. Nearly there a he didn't play today.
By Blueboy
So slur Alex is a liar ( what a surprise ) Rooney never asked for a transfer ? Daily Mirror today.
By Blueboy
hugh jorgan wrote:
Blueboy wrote:So slur Alex is a liar ( what a surprise ) Rooney never asked for a transfer ? Daily Mirror today.

You read it in the daily mirror, sums it and you up then :lol:
As you're user name sums you up
:lol: :lol:
By Blueboy
You read it in the daily mirror, sums it and you up then :lol:[/quote]

As you're user name sums you up
:lol: :lol:[/quote]

You wouldn't want it on your nose as a wart :? , tell me, why do so many football fans on here go on about other teams and managers, and say so little about there own team :roll:[/quote]

Its a forum its for discussion unlike united fans football fans discuss football about all teams.
By Neil Riding
He is to join Chelsea after Coleen agreed personal terms with john terry last night and twice again this morning

Not sure about the chemist but I use a CBD balm yo[…]

Yes Paul very strange times. The only thing is the[…]

Avalon Funeral Services

I did see a place at pilar advertising a basic fun[…]

Gas fire and 2 orange (Repsol) gas bottles for sal[…]

. I will return when the forum is under a more r[…]

It doesn't say. The Harbour Masters Office phone n[…]

Double bed frame 135 x 190cm (Drawers not included[…]

Rememberers service

Thank you you all it’s very nice

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities