Torrevieja Forum

This Is The Place To Talk About Football or any Sport.

Moderator: Moderator

By Robert Terwilliger
Yes, they are promoted. Technically they need a point, but it would take an unprecedented series of results in football history. All of these things need to happen:

1) Elche have to lose all four remaining matches +
2) Girona has to win all four remaining games +
3) Alcorcon has to win all four remaining games +
4) Alcorcon has to overturn an adverse goal difference of 21 (in comparison with Elche) over those four games.

I would think they will make season tickets available some time in July, but after current season ticket holders have been given the chance to renew first.
By El PRESIDENTE
Snr Robert,
Enhorabuena! At last they are back (hopefully not like Hercules ) for a while, well done for sticking with them and sure you will enjoy the likes of Barca/2 x Madrid teams and a like visit Martinez Valero season 13/2014.
I am off this weekend to watch Barca play Valladollid.. 1st time I have been to the Nou Camp
Saludos.
Championes numero 20!
By Robert Terwilliger
El PRESIDENTE wrote:Snr Robert,
Enhorabuena! At last they are back (hopefully not like Hercules ) for a while, well done for sticking with them and sure you will enjoy the likes of Barca/2 x Madrid teams and a like visit Martinez Valero season 13/2014.
I am off this weekend to watch Barca play Valladollid.. 1st time I have been to the Nou Camp
Saludos.
Championes numero 20!
Thanks Mr President, it's been a long time since I caught up with you. Must have been at the Spain international? Enjoy your trip.
By Robert Terwilliger
Liberty Valance wrote:Are they promoted yet?
I wouldn't mind a season ticket for next season.
Does anybody have any info?
Thanks.
Season ticket prices for 2013/14 have just been announced. Existing season ticket holders can renew until 12 July. From 15 July they are on open sale (so not available till then if you haven't already got one).

There are two tiers of the ground and the upper tier (anillo) is cheaper so -

Anillo fondo 190 (upper, behind the goal)
Anillo preferencia 275 (upper, east side of the ground)
Anillo tribuna 295 (upper, west side of the ground)

Curvas 215
Fondo un-covered 255
Fondo, covered 275

Preferencia, un-covered 365
Preferencia, covered 390

Tribuna, un-covered 520
Preferencia, covered 580

The concessions are roughly; Pensioners -30%, Youths (15-20) -60%, Kid (4-14) -75%.

I should also point out that those prices only cover 16 league games. In common with most Spanish clubs there are three games where everyone pays including season ticket holders who usually have to pay half the walk-up price. I think we can guess against which teams those three games will be.
By Robert Terwilliger
My post before isn't right as season tickets are open sale now, though in the first few days there were big queues so the club has limited the number on sale each day. Opening hours are 10am-9pm Monday to Saturday (no siestas).
By Moose
Robert Terwilliger wrote:
Liberty Valance wrote:Are they promoted yet?
I wouldn't mind a season ticket for next season.
Does anybody have any info?
Thanks.
Season ticket prices for 2013/14 have just been announced. Existing season ticket holders can renew until 12 July. From 15 July they are on open sale (so not available till then if you haven't already got one).

There are two tiers of the ground and the upper tier (anillo) is cheaper so -

Anillo fondo 190 (upper, behind the goal)
Anillo preferencia 275 (upper, east side of the ground)
Anillo tribuna 295 (upper, west side of the ground)

Curvas 215
Fondo un-covered 255
Fondo, covered 275

Preferencia, un-covered 365
Preferencia, covered 390

Tribuna, un-covered 520
Preferencia, covered 580

The concessions are roughly; Pensioners -30%, Youths (15-20) -60%, Kid (4-14) -75%.

I should also point out that those prices only cover 16 league games. In common with most Spanish clubs there are three games where everyone pays including season ticket holders who usually have to pay half the walk-up price. I think we can guess against which teams those three games will be.
Would that be Barca, Real Madrid and the Glasgow Rangers. :wink: :wink:

Not sure about the chemist but I use a CBD balm yo[…]

Yes Paul very strange times. The only thing is the[…]

Avalon Funeral Services

I did see a place at pilar advertising a basic fun[…]

Gas fire and 2 orange (Repsol) gas bottles for sal[…]

. I will return when the forum is under a more r[…]

It doesn't say. The Harbour Masters Office phone n[…]

Double bed frame 135 x 190cm (Drawers not included[…]

Rememberers service

Thank you you all it’s very nice

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities