Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Is The Place To Talk About Football or any Sport.

Moderator: Moderator

By Sheff_Blade
Sad to hear Torre FC have been relegated today! It seems a long time since they were pushing for promotion in front of large crowds.
By JFC
Steve wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 4:59 pm
Yes, 12 years later. Just look at the twitter header banner of #cdtorrevieja to see the image of the game v Fuerteventura. 6000 fans .... Nearer 60 now.

Tragic
HiSteve, went to the first home game yesterday against Almoradi ( both teams relegated from the Spanish 3rd Divisionlast year), local derby around 600 fans there, Torrevieja now has a young side ave age 21 years and hopefully will do well this year. Good start ,winning 1-0, and hopefully back to the Vicente Garcia this Sunday, 3 homes games on the trot :D
By Steve
That's a VERY good crowd at this level. There are 2B clubs who could smile at that and plenty of Tercera clubs who don't get that

A nice start and hope for a new season. It's a xxxx division to get out of "el pozo" because even if you win the league you are not guaranteed anything more than an "easier" play-off route.

Good luck to all
By Sheff_Blade
Yep, good luck to all local teams this season, even Hercules! Just about all of them, Elche, Real Murcia, Hercules, Cartagena, Torry etc are languishing in lower divisions than they are used to.
By JFC
Steve wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:42 pm
That's a VERY good crowd at this level. There are 2B clubs who could smile at that and plenty of Tercera clubs who don't get that

A nice start and hope for a new season. It's a xxxx division to get out of "el pozo" because even if you win the league you are not guaranteed anything more than an "easier" play-off route.

Good luck to all
4 games in Steve, top of the league with Hercules, home next week to ELCHE Illicitana, onwards and upwards😎
By Sheff_Blade
Steve wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:42 pm
Excellent news! I guess Sheffield Blade is on Cloud Nine tonight. 4-2 after they looked like they had blown it!
Cloud 10 mate! Dem Blades!
TV catchup

Reagan, It's only the BBC that has got smarter, yo[…]

Spanish driving license question

yes passed my medical

Liverpool/Seville game

I am not a supporter but would like to treat my ot[…]

from original poster thanks all looks like banki[…]

Urgent request for dog beds

OR foster a dog for the winter the nights are ve[…]

Many thanks. Will try get to the internet shop nex[…]

DAEWOO 20” LCD FLATSCREEN TV