Torrevieja Forum

If You Are After/Offering Employment, Please Use This Section.

Moderator: Moderator

Here for 9 days and wants to work for 7 of them, how odd. Give her 200 out of your own pocket and spend time together.
reagan wrote:my daughter is here for 9 days from 17th and is looking for work near Playa Flamenca or 7 days anything considered within reason
[quote="Chrisdee"]Here for 9 days and wants to work for 7 of them, how odd. Give her 200 out of your own pocket and spend time together.

[quote="reagan"]my daughter is here for 9 days from 17th and is looking for work near Playa Flamenca or 7 days anything considered within reason[/quote][/quote]

€200 out of my pocket ,I only have €60 a month spending money and finish up giving a lot to beggars or paying for a meal with `er indoors
Let me explain , once upon a time I was a gambling addict and slot machine mad ,this resulted in me being in debt of £30,000 so `er indoors helped me to get rid of the debt and since then I try not to manage money and have never gambled since ,do you want to bet on that :roll:
Chrisdee I am married to Sylvia for 51 years and have known this daughter for just 4 years ,all I want is a peaceful life and do not need the hassle I get whenever my daughter is over which as she has now a long let just up the road is every month , so I take the quiet route and just see her a couple of times a month ,my daughter when she first found me again stopped here for a week and seemed to get on fine with my wife but after she left for some reason my wife seemed to turn against her and since then things changed
Chas

I got up this morning to find my pool down about 1[…]

Dentist recommendation ?

Pro Dent, opposite Carrefour.

http://www.orihuela.info/sucesos/una-vivienda-se-d[…]

golden leaves

Good bit of advice there Chas, I must say everti[…]

Vertical window blinds

Does anybody know of a reasonably priced company i[…]

Apartment Question

Yes exactly that Bee thanks

Please check this website https://www.citizensadv[…]