Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

If You Are After/Offering Employment, Please Use This Section.

Moderator: Moderator

Here for 9 days and wants to work for 7 of them, how odd. Give her 200 out of your own pocket and spend time together.
reagan wrote:my daughter is here for 9 days from 17th and is looking for work near Playa Flamenca or 7 days anything considered within reason
[quote="Chrisdee"]Here for 9 days and wants to work for 7 of them, how odd. Give her 200 out of your own pocket and spend time together.

[quote="reagan"]my daughter is here for 9 days from 17th and is looking for work near Playa Flamenca or 7 days anything considered within reason[/quote][/quote]

€200 out of my pocket ,I only have €60 a month spending money and finish up giving a lot to beggars or paying for a meal with `er indoors
Let me explain , once upon a time I was a gambling addict and slot machine mad ,this resulted in me being in debt of £30,000 so `er indoors helped me to get rid of the debt and since then I try not to manage money and have never gambled since ,do you want to bet on that :roll:
Chrisdee I am married to Sylvia for 51 years and have known this daughter for just 4 years ,all I want is a peaceful life and do not need the hassle I get whenever my daughter is over which as she has now a long let just up the road is every month , so I take the quiet route and just see her a couple of times a month ,my daughter when she first found me again stopped here for a week and seemed to get on fine with my wife but after she left for some reason my wife seemed to turn against her and since then things changed
Chas
Liverpool/Seville game

have you tried the seville website and then just k[…]

40 billion to leave europe?

Some questions can't be answered with a simple yes[…]

globalia bus stop cabo roig

Hi All, We would like to go to Cartagena on the Gl[…]

Poor Mrs Nelson ! :roll: .....So, ( according to h[…]

sabadell cash withdrawals

hi we come over to spain (villamartin) 5 or 6 time[…]

Pedro from West Med. Torrevieja. He dealt with my […]

LWB van 9-10 cu.mtrs approx.