Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

If You Are After/Offering Employment, Please Use This Section.

Moderator: Moderator

By SLV
Experienced operatives required for general decorating services. Interior and exterior works, emulsioning and woodwood etc. (Other services would be an advantage). The work is in the Torrevieja and surrounding areas. Ideally you will already be in business in some way, and have your own transport, and be used to dealing with customers. We currently work with Decorators, and regularly receive leads for decorating work. Demand is getting moreso, and we need more people to work with us. If you are interested, please PM here.
By honey1
Hi sorry I cant find PM however this guy isnt on this forum but he has aksed me to forward his phone number to you or can you send me a phone number or email how he cant contact you many thanks his name is Duncan Wood 690817847
By ireneanddunc
Hi I am interested in the work that you are offering.
My name is Duncan Wood and I live in Quesada, I have been here for 8 months and am permanent. I am looking for work and back home in Scotland I worked in the local schools as a maintenance person. I was doing a lot of painting, classrooms, stairwells etc. I am also a very good all rounder, as I can do joinery work such as fitting kitchens etc. I can do general maintenance.
My telephone number is 690817847
EMAIL d.woodtree@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you
Best regards
Dunc
Barcelona Terror Attack

The people who carry out these crimes come from a […]

Lenovo laptop not picking up IP

I assume that you've rebooted the Telitec router, […]

This or that or other

Broken Promise - glass - window

This or That