Torrevieja Forum

If You Have Something For Sale Upto & Including 100 EUROS you can advertise it here for free.
This Section Is Sponsored By www.helpvegabaja.com
For Items Over 100 EUROS There Is A 5 EURO Charge Which Will Be Paid To A Local Charity. Please PM Gary For Payment Details. All Items Offered For Sale Must Have a Price. Adverts With Make An Offer Are Not Allowed.

Moderator: Moderator

Items for sale up to 100 EUROS are free to post
There is a 5 EURO charge ( by Paypal, bottom left hand corner of this page http://www.torrevieja.co.uk )
for items over 100 EUROS.

All members that advertise any items for sale, must have their location in their profile.
Not their address, just their location.

You are only allowed one advert or one bump within a 24hour period.
Answering a question that someone has raised about your item for sale,
is classified as your one advert a day. To get around this, you can send them a PM,
but do not leave the message " I have sent you a PM ", on the board.

People that pay to advertise on the site, are, within reason, allowed to post more than one advert.

If you have more than one item for sale, they must all appear in the same advert.
All items for sale must have the price shown.

Photographs within the adverts, must be thumbnails.

If adverts do not comply, they will all be deleted and you will not receive
an email or PM, explaining why.

It is not fair to all advertisers, that a chosen few are hogging the board.

I am sure that you all know what I mean.

Regards

Gary
I saw your ad and I thought you had changed it, you seemed to have a price on it at first then you seemed to take the price off and put 'any sensible offers' that's against the rules. So I would suggest doing it again with a price and then saying any sensible offers. The rules I believe are on the main page by the For Sale block
alan p wrote:Hello,
I seem to have had my advert removed if I have done something wrong can you please tell me so I don't make the same mistake again. I wouldn't knowingly go against the rules.Thanks alan p. :?
Here you go Alan

For Items Over 100 EUROS There Is A 5 EURO Charge Which Will Be Paid To A Local Charity. Please PM Gary For Payment Details. All Items Offered For Sale Must Have a Price. Adverts With Make An Offer Are Not Allowed.
alan p wrote:Hello,
I seem to have had my advert removed if I have done something wrong can you please tell me so I don't make the same mistake again. I wouldn't knowingly go against the rules.Thanks alan p. :?
Tomorrow

Another suggestion.... Have you ever had lunch in […]

Legal / Capital Gains Tax

Cheers again, my chum is very happy now.

would you not use the link in Deb64's post and do […]

Have you checked the Tcon

I found plenty on Ebay Check your other post

Iptv

Thanks Freddo, think the problem is that I am us[…]

I think it comes back to location and demand. If t[…]

Couldn't agree more Bee!

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities