Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

If You Have Something For Sale Upto & Including 100 EUROS you can advertise it here for free.
This Section Is Sponsored By www.helpvegabaja.com
For Items Over 100 EUROS There Is A 5 EURO Charge Which Will Be Paid To A Local Charity. Please PM Gary For Payment Details. All Items Offered For Sale Must Have a Price. Adverts With Make An Offer Are Not Allowed.

Moderator: Moderator

FOR SALE:

25 DVDs Films all orignials(bought from ZAVVI,and HMV from UK), can play on all dvd players, in really good condition,varied ranges from blockbusters to action to horror,just want to get rid of now as need space around the house).

SELLING for 25 Euros for the lot (so that's 1 euro per film).

The Film List is: FINAL DESTINATION 1,2,3(box set), Alien Vs Predator 1,2, Of mice and Men,Transformers,Eight Legged Freaks,Knight And Day,The Italian Job(newer Version),Transporter 1,2,3, Black Hawk Down, Hitman,The Crow,The Toolbox Murders,El Mariachi,Desperado,Once Upon A Time In Mexico(those 3 are box set), Land Of The Dead,Dawn Of The Dead,A History Of Violence,Wrong Side Of Town.

Anyone interested you can PM me or you can call on 966078645.

Location is Rojales Hills (Live 2 minutes away from Aqua Park), please call between 10am-5pm Monday to Friday (weekends is little bit hard as I'm never around), (NO with held numbers ), (you can either collect from property or I can meet people at a local point either the Aqua Park Entrance or at The Archs of Quesada right next to Petrol Station/Old Post Office used to be).
Fake Grass

I installed my own grass, straight on to ceramic t[…]

Beach Bars Punta Prima

It’s going really well the forum at the mome[…]

New Years knees up anyone

It wasn’t me :lol:

They were not happy with anything, 120k and they w[…]

They’ve closed the canal path!

when closed will be difficult to walk along canal.

Fridge Freezer for sale

We no longer have any use for this spare fridge fr[…]

Skype calling costs and packages: https://secure[…]

Human box

If you have the HUMAX box then you can copy to a U[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities