Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

If You Have Something For Sale Upto & Including 100 EUROS you can advertise it here for free.
This Section Is Sponsored By www.helpvegabaja.com
For Items Over 100 EUROS There Is A 5 EURO Charge Which Will Be Paid To A Local Charity. Please PM Gary For Payment Details. All Items Offered For Sale Must Have a Price. Adverts With Make An Offer Are Not Allowed.

Moderator: Moderator

By jimny1
Hi Evy
I have two stair /baby gates , both adjustable and one bigger than the other
The problem is i have lost the fixings , they were taped to the gates and now are not and are somewhere in my underbuild, which unfortunately is ram packed to the hilt with things i need to sell and it will take me hours to sort out
If i can find the fixings i will sell either for 20 euros each, but at the moment i cant , unless you have fixings, thats the adjustable screw bolts that hold it against the wall ?
thanks
By evy
Hi thats great, but i haven,t got any fixings !! i would be very interested if you find them,many thanks, Evy x
By jimny1
Hi Evy
I will try to move some things around in the underbuild this week and let you know if i find the fixings
By wendyanne
Morning.....I have a stair gate for sale....made by Linda,,,,it's white,strong,quite heavy and has all fittings included,,,,,20 euro,,,,,,could deliver locally,,,,I'm in el chapparal,,,,,
This forum.

It was never `polarized banter` .. It was just po[…]

Lift back to the UK

Thanks you 2

Acupunture

Has anyone tried acupunture for a medical conditio[…]

2 seater settee €100

and yet another bump we need the money paying the […]

bump

This or that or other

Fall Over - free - down

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities