Torrevieja Forum

In This Section You Can Discuss Most Things About Charities.

Moderator: Moderator

By heilan'lassie
I have just been speaking to a lady who is visiting my neighbour, she tells me about an English lady, living in La Mata, who broke her hip six months ago, and is still housebound.
This lady has carers coming in twice a day, but not all of them speak English, and she is desperate to have visitors that she can have a conversation with.
Does anyone know of any charities who may offer home visits to her?
Also, this lady would love to read any English language magazines that anyone may have lying around that they no longer want.
By heilan'lassie
coolkid wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:03 pm
http://helpathomecb.com/

Perhaps these could help

You don't say how old she is but perhaps age concern based in san luis could help
I believe that the lady is 61 years old. I told the lady who was visiting my neighbour today about Age Concern, but I didn't have any contact details for them. I also told her to go into the SAT charity shop at San Luis to ask if they had any second hand magazines for sale.
By heilan'lassie
coolkid wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:03 pm
http://helpathomecb.com/

Perhaps these could help

You don't say how old she is but perhaps age concern based in san luis could help
I sent an email to AgeConcern in San Luis, explaining the situation, and this morning, I have received a very nice reply.
I am going to print out the email, and give it to my neighbour, who in turn will pass it onto his friend.
The email explains what has to be done in order to get home visits in place, so I hope the situation can now move forward. I have done my best.

Aha No more than I would have expected from a lo[…]

Video tape to dvd

Hello marylou Jasons card shop on La Marina Urb us[…]

New Torrevieja forum problem

It's back up. Owner says the original issue was wi[…]

A short video of the works currently in progress o[…]

AEPD Data Protection

Thank you all for taking the time to reply. I tak[…]

We are all in limbo again .. :roll:

www.torrevieja.co.uk

Thanks to Gary for everything and best wishes for […]

colinas del lago