Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

In This Section You Can Discuss Most Things About Charities.

Moderator: Moderator

By Brindlegirl
Hello,

At HELP Vega Baja we are trying to encourage people to visit our Facebook page as in addition to the forum, this is a valuable way of getting information out about the charity. If you are on Facebook can you please visit and "like" our page and share it with your friends. At the moment our webpage is in the process of being updated which we hope will be full of useful information.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Regards,

Bell
By Niesa2015
Hello Bell, I hope you don't mind me writing with something which isn't 100% related to your post, but I thought I'd make a start.

I'm moving to Torrevieja at the beginning of June and my plan is to do some volunteering, especially with Vega Baja. I've been in hospital a couple of times, have no family and have been on the receiving end of many kindnesses.

I do speak basic Spanish - which hopefully will improve with time and practice.

I'm not on Facebook unfortunately, but wondered if you'd be kind enough to point me in the direction of someone who might be able to help me to help others :D

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Niesa
By Brindlegirl
Hi Niesa,

Thank you for getting in touch. We would certainly be very pleased to hear from you to talk about the various areas we have within the charity where we need volunteers. Lots of different roles available!

My email address is president@helpvegabaja.com why don´t you send me an email and I can then organise something with you for a time that is convenient to you to talk it through.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Bell
By Niesa2015
Hi Bell,

I'm looking to hearing what I'm able to help with....

I've downloaded the volunteer application form,so will send that off shortly. The only email showing is at the San Miguel Centre, but I wouldn't imagine it makes too much difference where I send it - you probably pool resources.

Now that I have your email address, we can have an electronic chat and perhaps set up a coffee/chat?

Kind regards,
Niesa

3 watches €5 each or €10 for all 3. Phot[…]

Black Plastic Panel for a Gate

You could consider going to the brico which is off[…]

Urgent request for dog beds

No gaps, he made them without gaps.

I buy 50mm drain pipe there, spliced and wrapped a[…]

Robert has gone , I hope mrs May is inspired to do[…]

This or that or other

Aid Band - Human - Housing

This or That