Torrevieja Forum

In This Section You Can Discuss Most Things About Charities.

Moderator: Moderator

By mummykins
Hi beautiful people. We are doing a collection for torrevieja hospital. They work long hours, they save lives on a daily basis, the cleaners, the nurses, the doctors. We are doing a collection of chocolates for all the staff.. So obviously we need to raise alot of chocolates!!!! Please could you help us. Doesnt need to be expensive, anything all all to go in our boxes. We have 7 collection places.

PABLOS INTERNATIONAL PLAYA FLAMENCA
,GENERAL MUEBLES BY THE BLUE LAGOON ARCH VILLAMARTIN,
D SANTE BAR LA MARINA VILLAGE,
SPARKLES HAIR AND BEAUTY LA MARINA,
BLACK CAT INK ALGORFA,
LA PIAZZA 2 PUNTA PRIMA,
JJS BAR CAFE VIA PARK 5 LOS ALTOS...

PLEASE PLEASE SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND DONATE TO ONE OF 7 PLACES OR JUST MESSAGE ME AND I WILL PICK UP. means alot to me and my family as torrevieja hospital have been amazing with us all especially my daughter with special needs. THANK YOU
What do you mean they don't have access to those places? I collect the chocolates for those who wish to donate to the hospital for the fab job they do,
I know people from La marina that use the hospital..villamartin...playa flamenca, los altos... So I am not sure where that comment came from. I am not forcing anyone to donate, I am asking the people who wish to donate to leave it in the 7 drop up points, If you don't wish to donate then nothing needs to be said, Just ignore it and scroll by.
I am not asking for money, I am simply asking for Chocolates to give to the staff of Torrevieja hospital for an amazing job they do.
Whole Frozen Duck

Have you tried Pick n Pay. ?

PMs

What happened to PMs? Do they no longer exist on […]

Tablet to Tv

Alf (and others who post similar questions on here[…]

Iberdrola

00 34 916 496 330 It’s the number I use to […]

Importing our motorhome

Does anyone know if the Amanda mentioned in the pr[…]

Que ?

Drive past with San Miguel on your left then turn[…]