Torrevieja Forum

To Sponsor This Section, Please Contact Gary.
Anything Relating To Schools Within The Torrevieja Area.

Moderator: Moderator

Hi,
first time on the forum...
We are moving from Ireland to the La Florida area in June. Our children are 5 and 2. My daughter turns 6 in September and we would like to start her in a Spanish public primary school. I think my son would be able to go to a Guarderia until he turns 3 and then Escuela Infantil.
Does anyone have any advice? I know we need to get the NIE, padron and residencia sorted before we can register the children and that they will need medicals.
If anyone has experience or advice I'd be very grateful!
There is a new primary school by La Florida / Playa Flamenca called Playas de Orihuela which your daughter may be able to go to depending on the boundaries if not it would be C.P. Los Dolses at the top of the market road. The month of May is when registration for the next year is open but once you have moved over and have all your paperwork in hand then apply to the school.
There is a nursery next to the sports centre CDM in Playa Flamenca, not sure if you have to pay, I would think so but it might be cheaper than a private one.
At the moment with Brexit there are more people applying for residencia and the wait for appointments is months long for the O.C area.
This forum

Yes Peace and Love. Roses not brickbats 😊 Bee

Shamima Begum - the teenager who fled London to j[…]

All sorted now Thanks

Thank you all. We managed to get them at the tile[…]

What a great , interesting thread to read. Sorry F[…]

Getting new road tax

Deb64 it says on the SUMA site that depending on w[…]

Topic locked

The only `bizzare ' thing about this forum is th[…]

Capital Gains Tax Question

Thanks Bee Interesting reading!! Mark