Torrevieja Forum

To Sponsor This Section, Please Contact Gary.
Anything Relating To Schools Within The Torrevieja Area.

Moderator: Moderator

By Deb64
I read in last Fridays CBN that the regional education department had applied for a building licence to restart building work on the school, lets hope it gets finished this time.
My oldest son looked at a model of the new school years ago and told me that he would never get to study in there and low and behold he is off to University this summer.
By Newmaney
Deb64 wrote:I read in last Fridays CBN that the regional education department had applied for a building licence to restart building work on the school, lets hope it gets finished this time.
My oldest son looked at a model of the new school years ago and told me that he would never get to study in there and low and behold he is off to University this summer.
Bit of embarrassment for the Regional Government, the original building licence was still in place and valid, so they didn't need to apply for one.
CathM wrote:I will believe it when the cherubs finally go. Mind you, I'm like Debs, my 2 will probably have left school by the time it's finished!!!!

Cath
According to Pepa Ferrando and Monica Lorente today, it will be finished in 11 - 14 months time thanks to the efforts of PP. Perhaps they forgot it came to a standstill twice under the PP. Must be an election soon :wink:

Is Peugot diesal 1007 a good buy in Spain, we are […]

Hourly rate

You have got to be joking !!!! well over the top […]

There is an article in the Diario Informacion whic[…]

Jeweller

Depends how well you want it fixed - if it needs n[…]

I.B.S. medicines

Here in Spain, my doctor prescribed Cleboril 500 m[…]

Flu Jab

sometimes it can give you the symptoms of flu did […]

modelo 210

Yes Colin. 4 years is the time limit. You probably[…]