Torrevieja Forum

To Sponsor This Section, Please Contact Gary.
Anything Relating To Schools Within The Torrevieja Area.

Moderator: Moderator

By Deb64
I read in last Fridays CBN that the regional education department had applied for a building licence to restart building work on the school, lets hope it gets finished this time.
My oldest son looked at a model of the new school years ago and told me that he would never get to study in there and low and behold he is off to University this summer.
By Newmaney
Deb64 wrote:I read in last Fridays CBN that the regional education department had applied for a building licence to restart building work on the school, lets hope it gets finished this time.
My oldest son looked at a model of the new school years ago and told me that he would never get to study in there and low and behold he is off to University this summer.
Bit of embarrassment for the Regional Government, the original building licence was still in place and valid, so they didn't need to apply for one.
CathM wrote:I will believe it when the cherubs finally go. Mind you, I'm like Debs, my 2 will probably have left school by the time it's finished!!!!

Cath
According to Pepa Ferrando and Monica Lorente today, it will be finished in 11 - 14 months time thanks to the efforts of PP. Perhaps they forgot it came to a standstill twice under the PP. Must be an election soon :wink:
Roll it in glitter Brexit

[quote="Mr Jones" post_id= But to answer[…]

Hello Ian, I have managed to get the echo dot to w[…]

Spanish ads

Can anyone tell me how I can stop getting adverts […]

Durty Nellys Torrevieja

By the way, the food in La Boca is very good ind[…]

Sheets

Got ours from the English guy on Zoco market

Audio Books WANTED

If the blind lady has a mobile android or iPhone, […]

Your opinions