Torrevieja Forum

To Sponsor This Section, Please Contact Gary.
Anything Relating To Schools Within The Torrevieja Area.

Moderator: Moderator

By Happiness
At the beginning of the term we got a list with all the months of what we need to pay, now there's a A and B list with completely different prices?!? What do I pay? Sorry it's my daughters first year in Spain so a bit lost
X
By CathM
Sounds like it has all changed since my 2 were at primary school. I would presume one price is if you get the becca and the other one is if you have to pay the normal price. Do you know any mothers at the school gates???? Maybe ask them or at the school.

Cath
By Woodybird
From the AMPA Facebook page ...

Hola buenos días os informo que ya ha salido la puntuación para las becas 2013 _ 2014 y el resultado es: 19, 20 puntos el 100% , siendo la cuantía diaria de la ayuda 3,94 € y para 18, 17, 16, 15, 14 el 70% siendo la cuantía diaria de la ayuda 2,76 €. La información ya la tienen en el tablón de anuncios.

Hi good morning I reported that it has already left the score for scholarships 2013 2014 _ and the result is: 19, 20 points 100%, being the daily amount of aid of €3.94 to 18, 17, 16, 15, 14 70% being the daily amount of aid of €2.76. I have the information in the Bulletin Board.

19 and 20 points, its around €45 euros for the year
14-18 points is €219 for the year
Less than 14 points is the full cost as shown on the letter, to be paid each month before the 25th of the preceding month
Vitapointe

As nobody else has replied since I posted my last […]

Jeweller

I have this one for sale if you are interested ht[…]

Advice regarding red wine

I take even 1 back if something wrong with it , I […]

Auto Body Abrasions

Try Autocolor on 666607075 usually can do it it a[…]

I'm on my second Hyundai i30 So impressed with th[…]

Wanted intruder alarm

Well the Amazon works fine but instructions poor b[…]

Tapas bars