Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

To Sponsor This Section, Please Contact Gary.
Anything Relating To Schools Within The Torrevieja Area.

Moderator: Moderator

By Maria Senior
Hi everyone,
Are the any secondary public schools in the areas from Campoamor to Villamartin?
Are there few schools or just one?
And what is needed to be able to transfer a child from UK' s secondary school into Spanish school, once moved to Spain?
Many thanks in advance for the information. :)
By Deb64
There are secondry schools in Playa Flamenca, San Miguel, Pilar de Horradada that I know of, but it will depend on what area you live in and what town hall you come under.
Things have changed in the 12yrs we have been here but you will need to be on the Padron and possibly residencia, medical & photos.
The school will tell you what they require from you.
By Maria Senior
Deb64 wrote:There are secondry schools in Playa Flamenca, San Miguel, Pilar de Horradada that I know of, but it will depend on what area you live in and what town hall you come under.
Things have changed in the 12yrs we have been here but you will need to be on the Padron and possibly residencia, medical & photos.
The school will tell you what they require from you.
:twisted:

Thanks for your reply :) Just one further thought..to be able to get on Padron do you need to have a permanent address there whether is rented or bought property? And residencia, how do you get it? Many many thanks! It is always the best to ask the people who have already gone through it.
By Deb64
They changed things a few years ago and I am not sure if you need to be resident ( have residencia) to get on the pardon. You used to be able to just get on the pardon if you had a rental agreement or owned your own property but as I say things changed with the town halls and the schools.
Your children will also need their own NIE number, ours didn't need them but once they went into the secondary school they had to get NIE & residencia which you get from the town hall which you come under by your address.
As such a lot has changed in the time we have been here you might be best asking these questions on the likes of expats costa blanca which is a Facebook group, there are more people on there with school age children who can give you up to date info. Just a word of warning you will feel like you are taking two steps forward and one back at first, with all the bureaucracy and trips to the town hall.
Warning to Landlords

Hello freddo Obviously it's his tax concern not […]

Sip card enquiry

He is not entitled to a SIP card or to sign on the[…]

Knotted Chews

Most vets have stopped selling them https://www.go[…]

For sale: folding bed & chain saw

Folding Single Visitor Z Guest Bed; Sprung Mattres[…]

Where is ?

Mrs Nelson ? :? I'm actually starting to suffer […]

Been done by ryan air again

I did Fred I just pm u Sending tonight Cheers