Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

I was a tenant and a caretaker in a block of flats johnny, we had regular liaison with the local fire station, regular inspections of dry risers, smoke stopping and entrance keys, lift immobilization keys, manual lift winding sessions, gas cut off sessions etc, I or a colleague was available virtualy 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

When the council was relieved of their duty, maggies quango cut in, and we battled hard to maintain and improve safety, ultimately the 24 hour availability of a bloke on site was replaced by a team of cleaners and a couple of call out guys to cover multiple sites, in order to cut costs.

Please put your politics away and have some respect for the poor people who lost their lives last night, for reasons yet to be disclosed.

Oh and talking to yourself, mate it's a sign of madness.

🙂
There is only one machine us pensioners have to worry about. It's actually not right to call her a machine, I think the wooden clothes peg currently running the country could bring disaster to us oldies and our kids and grandkids if we are stupid enough to allow it.
Beach Bars Punta Prima

Probably they had little to do with it, from what […]

Fake Grass

I bought my grass for a good price at the ferret i[…]

go on you know it`s a bargain :roll:

Charlie

Anyone know where and when charlie from the faith […]

Bicycle for sale

Bifold 5 folding bicycle, hardly used, only 75 eur[…]

Gas Fires

2 Gas Fires for sale 25e each, 1 Silver gas bottle[…]

Pine sideboard for sale