Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By Mrs Nelson
Brandyboy was a good friend of mine and I still have hope that we will put all the banter behind us one day and move on, I will tell him you were asking about him.

:D
By Jimbo1916
The only place you`ll find a `brandyboy` is on Talk Quesada.

He joined two minutes after someone else called Dopey OT joined. Now there`s a coincidence...eh. Shortly beforehand he`d been booted off of another forum.

They then proceeded to converse with each other, extolling the fairness and impartiality of the Admin on Talk Quesada, a sentiment with I wholeheartedly agree, I have to say.

But of of course, Dopey OT was actually talking to himself, he and `brandyboy `were / are one and the same. You may ask yourselves what possesses a thick moron to do such a thing. The same thick moron who pretended on here to be an abused woman with two kids on the run from an abusive husband from Maltby.. and for that he got booted off yet again. But it`s been a wasted exercise on there because everyone knows that they are one and the same.

So that`s the only place you`ll find a `brandyboy`... there and in the demented mind of Nelly and certain members of another forum. :D
By faolteam
I heard Bandy always carries a Video Camera....

Bandy is still here i believe he is in this topic already :lol:
Flu Jab

Diy FLu jab Kits, Is that not dangerous?

Charlie

Yes Friday afternoons and Tuesday's they have webs[…]

Restaurant La Siesta / El Chaparral)

Lovely restaurant next to Churchill s bar. Span[…]

Major Road Disruption

Consum access back to normal after 7 days, way to[…]

Dish washer for sale

Hi Can you give pick up details -location etc (do […]

ryanair online

that is the one I was trying but when I switched t[…]

Tobacco Shops

I believe that the prices for tobacco products a[…]