Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By bktayken
There is a good chance he may do a Donald in the election ...turn up for the books
By Kinchy
There is a good chance he may do a Donald in the election ...turn up for the books

Well God help the nation if he and his gang of Loony Left incompetents get anywhere near the door of Number 10.
Get ready ( if you pay any UK Tax) to pay more for his barmy manifesto (for that read letter to Santa Claus.)
No doubt he could always invite IS around for a cup of tea, the same as he did with the IRA and if he had the chance Hamas and Hezbollah.

A terrorist hugging Communist, nothing more , nothing less.

Does anyone know where we can buy a Jeremy money tree?
By Kinchy
My what utterly boring crap you ae putting out Mrs N.
Do you get your inspirations from the Dandy or the Beano :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the hell has the Irish to do with it, or is it that you are still a supporter of the IRA because you seem to defend Corbyn at every turn and he supports murdering scum - guilt by association?
By Kinchy
Mate you are feeding me this crap, read your own posts it's all commies and ira isn't it.
I told you you started off strong here but you have fell in with the wrong crowd and their dopiness is rubbing off on you.
Take a leaf out of my book mate, concentrate on quality over quantity, and stick to the facts and avoid smoke screens where possible.
Cheers.

Again, a non answer .As for quality over quantity - well I knew you were considering putting comedy into your repertoire - go for it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for Corbyn,He remains one seriously dangerous bastard β€” especially when it comes to national security. It’s not just Corbyn, either. His crypto-Communist Svengali John McDonnell has built his career on undermining the forces of law and order.

As recently as 2015, McDonnell was reported to have signed a letter calling for armed police units, the anti-terror squad and MI5 to be abolished.
The nation safe in Corbyn's hands? I really fear for the future if he is in No 10.

Keep him out Vote Conservative for the nations security and economy, the alternatives are too frightening to contemplate.
By Outsider
FB_IMG_1496788604500.jpg
Corbyn in his earlier days with a few unsavoury friends, do we really want him leading our country, don't think so.
Last edited by Outsider on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Kinchy
Bloody right no one should even consider voting for this terrorist supporting piece of shit , unless of course your name is Comrade Nelson, aka Kev Tyler :lol: :lol:
By Outsider
Saw Abbot being interviewed on Sky news last night, she was a complete embaressment to politicians of all kinds, never mind that she is supposed to be the shadow home secretary. Although Corbyn probably satisfied himself with a nice cup of strong tea !!!

God help us if Labour do get in.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
By Outsider
20170607_153202.jpg
'Come on comrade Abdula, have a nice cup of tea, now let's stop this nonsense of bombing innocent people'.

Vote labour, Jeremy is your man to make Britain safe again. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
By Jimbo1916
Outsider wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:24 pm
Saw Abbot being interviewed on Sky news last night, she was a complete embaressment to politicians of all kinds, never mind that she is supposed to be the shadow home secretary. Although Corbyn probably satisfied himself with a nice cup of strong tea !!!

God help us if Labour do get in.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not a hope in hell..... They're finished. :D
By Jimbo1916
Mrs Nelson wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:20 pm
You guys are just jealous because the IRa hit more targets than your pathetic old bag ever will.
Oh dear, what a nasty vindictive little man you are.

What an utterly disgraceful thing to say. You should be thoroughly ashamed of youself.

I was at Nick Barkers gig at Rodas last Sunday night and a couple or your old mates turned up. No surprise that they didn`t have a good word to say about you. But then, I seem to remember that you were always stabbing them in the back.

In fact, anyone I speak to haven`t got a good word to say about you. People on here can see why.

Bad loser.
Last edited by Jimbo1916 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Jimbo1916
Just you two then. :D

We`ll leave you to it, if you don`t mind. I`ve got better things to do than to read his nasty leftie crap...and it looks like other people have as well.

I`m going to carry on living the good life in Spain, on my ten bob a week handout. Just like all selfish pensioners.

Bye.
By Outsider
Yes, my final post, I am afraid our arogant nasty lefty looser has gone over the top with his views. Not good banter anymore. :evil: :twisted:
By Jimbo1916
Yes fair play.......But then you`re just a glorified karaoke singer yourself at the end of the day, aren`t you. :wink:

See you in the Dog and Parrot..:D

Bye Bye.
wanted three wheel bike

has anyone a three wheel cycle that is surplus for[…]

Gift tax

From Blevin Franks a bit of useful info Capital […]

Hi, how do I pay the 5 euros?

MECHANIC WANTED

Chris tel 648938619 based in Quesada.

Jimbo1916

Good to hear from you John. I didn't think you we[…]

BREXIT Deal Agreed!