Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By Kinchy
The only crisis I can see today is the serious identity crisis within the Communist - sorry Labour party.

Same old same old same old outpourings, and life in the UK was pure Utopia under the last load of Labour wasn't it?

After todays shambolic performances the moderates of the Labour party must in truth be dreading the election, except of course Red Lens bag carrier who has been parachuted in as Labour (sic) candidate in Liverpool Walton where there last was a majority of 27,000 He hasn't even been to the constituency - nice democracy that eh kev? Pandering to the whims of the union barons who bank roll Comrade Corby and the crew :roll:
By Kinchy
[bSurely you know that all parties parachute in the favoured ones.][/b]

Yes of course, However, this one is a bit different. The local party committee wanted a local candidate, which is political sense.
That was over ridden by the NEC and the rumours were rife ( but denied of course) that Red Len threatened to with hold funding unless his aide was put in as the candidate, who it is reported has never been to the constituency.
Yet another cynical attempt by a powerful union baron to exert his control over the Labour party.
By old boy
Kinchy wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 4:36 pm
[bSurely you know that all parties parachute in the favoured ones.][/b]

Yes of course, However, this one is a bit different. The local party committee wanted a local candidate, which is political sense.
That was over ridden by the NEC and the rumours were rife ( but denied of course) that Red Len threatened to with hold funding unless his aide was put in as the candidate, who it is reported has never been to the constituency.
Yet another cynical attempt by a powerful union baron to exert his control over the Labour party.

Possibly the rumours that are rife start here.

The candidate, far from never having been to the constituency, just so happens to have been born in Liverpool and grew up there for his first 20 years. And, in fact, his parents and family still live there.

But why let the facts get in the way of a good story.? However, the fact that the present Mayor of Liverpool was rejected by the "committee" in London was, in my opinion, totally wrong. It should have been a decision taken by the local Labour Party members.
By Kinchy
Same old same old same old. No mention this time about food banks - yippee!
Communist union dictated crap - oh sorry I meant to say the Labour manifesto.
I will be on holiday in Benidorm on election day ( but have got my vote papers through) spending that undeserved pension, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
but I will be watching the TV very closely and then a Cava to celebrate the victory.
whilst of course feeling sorry for Mrs N and hoping the trauma is not too much :D
By Kinchy
The candidate, far from never having been to the constituency, just so happens to have been born in Liverpool and grew up there for his first 20 years. And, in fact, his parents and family still live there.
But why let the facts get in the way of a good story.?

I accept my error and thank you for providing the facts.

However, the fact that the present Mayor of Liverpool was rejected by the "committee" in London was, in my opinion, totally wrong. It should have been a decision taken by the local Labour Party members.

My point exactly.
By Kinchy
Strange that a recent poll felt that the NHS was safer in the hands of the Tories than under the Communist - sorry Labour pretend politicians.
Diane Abbott will be the head of procurement if she is moved from Home Secretary.
her new Poundland calculator has been delivered :evil:
By Kinchy
Champagne tories living in the backs of the workers.

A bit like Derek Hatton, Scargill, Kinnock........ et al. All pretending to enjoy a pint when in the public eye - their deception carries on in the same way today with the Communist - sorry Labour Marxist inspired numb nuts.
By Kinchy
If a government of any colour other than blue had been in charge 7 years, the users on here and every other medium would be calling for investigation and harikiri, true to form you hypocrites have the audacity to insult Dennis Skinner.
Pathetic.

Its good to see how you summarise your posting with that one word.
Who insulted Dennis Skinner? Have you met him? Have you spoken with him? Have you ever been in his constituency? I doubt all three.
I have met and spoke with him in his constituency at a Trade Fair, and despite my disagreement with his views I have always had the utmost respect for his views.
There was a TRUE labour politician, not a self righteous self indulgent arrogant piece of shite like Corbyn, Abbott and the rest of the shower.
By Jimbo1916
Kinchy wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 5:04 pm
I merely asked who insulted him - please do not insult me. Put your reply in a mature way.
Don`t hold your breath Kinchy. It`s patently obvious that Nelly is totally out of his league with you guys. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Kinchy
Comrade Corbyn would like to with the pea shooters he would issue to our troops and saoilrs from nuclear submarines that would set sail without weaponry.
They are a load of communist crackpots :lol:
More good news for UK

Keep going guys your constant bullying has just […]

Bankia

Thankyou for your reply - the message did show par[…]

Roll it in glitter Brexit

Sounds very ominous to me .

She almost never made it

Kinchy - you don't think Mr Jones has " toppe[…]

We sold our house in La Cinuelica, Punta Prima, ea[…]

Legal / Capital Gains Tax

Thanks Very Much for this info Bee. I've put his m[…]