Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By Kinchy
Champagne tories living in the backs of the workers.

A bit like Derek Hatton, Scargill, Kinnock........ et al. All pretending to enjoy a pint when in the public eye - their deception carries on in the same way today with the Communist - sorry Labour Marxist inspired numb nuts.
By Mrs Nelson
Anyway back at the ranch

If a government of any colour other than blue had been in charge 7 years, the users on here and every other medium would be calling for investigation and harikiri, true to form you hypocrites have the audacity to insult Dennis Skinner.

Pathetic.
By Kinchy
If a government of any colour other than blue had been in charge 7 years, the users on here and every other medium would be calling for investigation and harikiri, true to form you hypocrites have the audacity to insult Dennis Skinner.
Pathetic.

Its good to see how you summarise your posting with that one word.
Who insulted Dennis Skinner? Have you met him? Have you spoken with him? Have you ever been in his constituency? I doubt all three.
I have met and spoke with him in his constituency at a Trade Fair, and despite my disagreement with his views I have always had the utmost respect for his views.
There was a TRUE labour politician, not a self righteous self indulgent arrogant piece of shite like Corbyn, Abbott and the rest of the shower.
By Jimbo1916
Kinchy wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 5:04 pm
I merely asked who insulted him - please do not insult me. Put your reply in a mature way.
Don`t hold your breath Kinchy. It`s patently obvious that Nelly is totally out of his league with you guys. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Kinchy
Comrade Corbyn would like to with the pea shooters he would issue to our troops and saoilrs from nuclear submarines that would set sail without weaponry.
They are a load of communist crackpots :lol:
By Kinchy
I really do come to the opinion that Mrs N has no real answer to the postings against Comrade Corbyn, so has now resolved that there is no alternative other than supposed comedic postings.
The Communist - sorry Labour party is heading for total wipeout - thank goodness.
By Kinchy
Jeremy Corbyn has shared platforms with some arguably dubious people, .

Thanks for the link - nuff said
A sinister odious reptile- no less!
Beach Bars Punta Prima

Probably they had little to do with it, from what […]

Fake Grass

I bought my grass for a good price at the ferret i[…]

go on you know it`s a bargain :roll:

Charlie

Anyone know where and when charlie from the faith […]

Bicycle for sale

Bifold 5 folding bicycle, hardly used, only 75 eur[…]

Gas Fires