Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By Kinchy
find it unbelievable that anyone could condone the targeting of kids and soldiers and civilians in general and later be elected to the leader of the Labour Party, but if you say it's true it must be. Let's hope that this opens the door to get mr blair back.

Would those kids and soldiers and civilians be the ones at Enniskillen or Omagh or Horse Guards or Warrenpoint or Warrington or Birmingham or Guildford or Brighton?

Corbyn defended by Gerry Adams well that says it all really about this scum of a "politician".
Check this real not fake news link and decide for yourselves

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/807968 ... l-election

Here is a bit more of the crap from these terrorist loving scum

Diane Abbott appeared to back an IRA victory in an interview with a pro-Republican journal. Miss Abbott said Ireland 'is our struggle – every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us. A defeat ...would be a defeat indeed.'

Errr..... voting between shit and shite - well you said it.
By rspltd
"Would it be fair to suggest the queen supports the Ira"
No it wouldn't Kevin but of course you knew that. This is a private expression of sympathy from one wife to another probably bemoaning what the poor woman had to live with for so many years which is the knowledge of what her husband had done in the past.
By the way please stop repeating the false news of nurses having to go to food banks - even though it is a good windup. The 'nurses' were in fact students and although they had bursaries were trying to save money. Sorry to spoil a bit of a false news with some facts.
Jeweller

I went to the watchmaker at the Mercadona shoppi[…]

Water Sports

Found it in today's free newspaper. Continuing unt[…]

Advice regarding red wine

Hi Beardyboy Thank you for your support, there ha[…]

Satelite receiver scanning

Anyone know why I can not get any UK TV channels […]

Vitapointe

As nobody else has replied since I posted my last […]

Auto Body Abrasions

Try Autocolor on 666607075 usually can do it it a[…]