Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By Kinchy
The Daily Mirror is one of the best comics around! As real as the old DC Comics of Batman and Superman ( AKA Corbyn and McDonnell :lol: )

No mention about the £20 billion yes 20 thousand million pounds spent on an illegal was started by George Dubya and his poodle, no mention of the anguish and suffering of service personnel and their families.
When I was a kid the Mirror was cut up into squares and hung in the outside lavvy .
By Mrs Nelson
If we were going to argue about blair becoming our leader, your take on the past would be a relevant argument, but we are not talking about Blair, we are talking about an incompetent person who is probably going to win the election,

Talking of bog roll, Mrs may crap then and now.
Last edited by Mrs Nelson on Wed May 10, 2017 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Kinchy
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yet again no comprehensive understandable reply.
Face it Mrs N you are heading for a total trouncing on June 8th, better get the Valium ordered. 20 plus points lead so far and growing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Mrs Nelson
Nonsense from jimmy mencap, silence from the rest of you,

20 broken promises.

So far Unchallenged

Whatever happened to the jam?

Probably in a tube station sheltering from the weather.

:D
By Kinchy
So no challenges yet
Obviously not that much of a comic if you guys are struggling

No challenges because there is yet again the same old rantings posted as a link from a left wing ragbag newspaper ( if I can call it a newspaper).
Face up to it, no matter how much you try to defend the Communists they are going to be destroyed on June 8th, and for their sake of damage limitation the election ought to be tomorrow as they add every day to the obvious incompetence that the electorate sees.
By Mrs Nelson
So go on then let's make It easy for you

Are there any targets they have hit?

and before you say anything,

Creating loads of food banks will not be seem as a positive performance indicator by us reds.
By Mrs Nelson
Yes nurses using food banks ex troops living in doorways.

Just a big joke.

Does the frequency of which I raise these issues negate the poor handling of the country by the toffs ?
By Kinchy
Yes nurses using food banks ex troops living in doorways.

Yes well poor old Tony let himself down - how much help has he given to those he sent to an illegal war?
Perhaps some of his grubby millions might help a bit eh?
By Mrs Nelson
I do forgive your stupidity Johnny,

I hope it's some sort of consolation

Kinchy, you are still struggling, its broken Tory promises the subject, the tories have had 7 years to help homeless troops. I understand the blair smokescreen, good move.

:lol:

Thank you :D Liar.jpg

Hey napoleon You should learn to read, I’m[…]

Mens Suit Shop

Try Astoria in Torrevieja, they stock classy cloth[…]

Windrush

Wise words dave, Kev do you know there is only o[…]

Just be prepared, I thought I had sorted all my pr[…]

Bug based snacks in carrefour

I disagree What about drout and deforestation t[…]

RIP Dale Winton

For Christ’s sake are you still at it. I del[…]