Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By Kinchy
An extra 100 public holidays per year and an increase in the minimum/living wage to £100,000 per year.

What could possibly go wrong with that?

Nothing at all :lol: No one would have a job so everyone could stay at home and sew Maoist suits together for the Great Leader :lol:
By Kinchy
I just think it's incredible that the conditioning actually works, not many people would have heard of Jc a couple of years ago

If they were interested in politics ,as I am, I surely heard of the nausea inducing terrorist loving fool.

, and yet without him doing anything wrong other than not being a hypocrite singing to honour our kraut queen, you have all decided he is not fit to run a bath

doing nothing wrong you have got to be kidding. He has always been against the EU for years and now he does the biggest U turn ever and yet you call Mrs M for doing the same
A Kraut Queen? that's rather xenophobic from a remainer like yourself :roll: :roll:

, is it the X factor or the other constant shite you guys watch on the tv that has turned your brains to custard.
Personally, cant stand the X Factor nor BGT,nor Corrie,nor Emmerdale nor casualty and so on, but that is my personal choice.
Are you actually expecting people to accept that your saying that watching X factor is indicative of their political voting thoughts - hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Sheff_Blade
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 11:08 am
..... you have all decided he is not fit to run a bath ....
No. We have decided along with most labour MPs, who work with him every day, that he is not CAPABLE of running a bath!

Now that the council have prohibited the bonfires […]

pension paid into bankia?

Thanks guys, I will ask at branch when I'm out, if[…]

Bye Bye Spain

Best wishes Chaz & Sylvia on your move closer […]

Audio Books WANTED

thanks

Tragic ! A funeral can be arranged (covering ever[…]

This is home for many of us ... and yes I`ve […]

Property Rental Licence

yes

El Presidente, I would think after nearly three […]