Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By Mrs Nelson
Let's just vote Tory,

Less public holidays, more food banks, lower pay, and an underfunded social services and privatized nhs.

This June mr toryblade will get the party he deserves, cuts, he's seen nothing yet.

:lol:
By Kinchy
An extra 100 public holidays per year and an increase in the minimum/living wage to £100,000 per year.

What could possibly go wrong with that?

Nothing at all :lol: No one would have a job so everyone could stay at home and sew Maoist suits together for the Great Leader :lol:
By Mrs Nelson
I just think it's incredible that the conditioning actually works, not many people would have heard of Jc a couple of years ago, and yet without him doing anything wrong other than not being a hypocrite singing to honour our kraut queen, you have all decided he is not fit to run a bath, is it the X factor or the other constant shite you guys watch on the tv that has turned your brains to custard.

:lol:
By Kinchy
I just think it's incredible that the conditioning actually works, not many people would have heard of Jc a couple of years ago

If they were interested in politics ,as I am, I surely heard of the nausea inducing terrorist loving fool.

, and yet without him doing anything wrong other than not being a hypocrite singing to honour our kraut queen, you have all decided he is not fit to run a bath

doing nothing wrong you have got to be kidding. He has always been against the EU for years and now he does the biggest U turn ever and yet you call Mrs M for doing the same
A Kraut Queen? that's rather xenophobic from a remainer like yourself :roll: :roll:

, is it the X factor or the other constant shite you guys watch on the tv that has turned your brains to custard.
Personally, cant stand the X Factor nor BGT,nor Corrie,nor Emmerdale nor casualty and so on, but that is my personal choice.
Are you actually expecting people to accept that your saying that watching X factor is indicative of their political voting thoughts - hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Sheff_Blade
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 11:08 am
..... you have all decided he is not fit to run a bath ....
No. We have decided along with most labour MPs, who work with him every day, that he is not CAPABLE of running a bath!
Mens Suit Shop

You could try El Corte Ingles in Alicante on Aveni[…]

Menu Del dia

Anyone know a good menu Del dia on the coast betwe[…]

Bug based snacks in carrefour

Maybe not free samples no, but when you see how […]

Windrush

that's because of greed, why are people not happy[…]

Edit?

:D

Thank you Pete. I'll give you a bell when I arriv[…]

Driving medical test