Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By mazabuka
Wow am very surprised that there have as yet been no comments re US election results
so lets start !!!!!
I think it is a good idea Mr Donald won
About time politicians were given a kick up the ass
perhaps now a new future for all countries
Now lets go-----speak up
By Kinchy
There is another thread as has been pointed out, but your comments are spot on :)
By reginaldo
I like Trump....I Like Farage....I like Theresa...I hate Sturgeon...I hate Hollande...Mrs Merkel is seeing some sense...to quote from Oklahoma the musical...

EVERYTHINGS GOING MY WAY!!!!!!!!!
By reginaldo
Let,s have some response...anything...or are you dumbfounded by my astounding Political wisdom?.
By jambalaya
reginaldo wrote:Let,s have some response...anything...or are you dumbfounded by my astounding Political wisdom?.
Wisdom? Simply saying I like......or I hate.....with no reasoning is simply stating something personal to you. If there was anything to debate on there you might have had a response. Now, if you'd said "I like Farage because he makes me look handsome" or "I like Trump because he makes me look intelligent" then maybe someone could have responded.
I could say I hate old, white men and leave it at that. But if I said I hate old, white men because they dribble and spit all over the keyboard when posting something on an internet site then maybe some old, white man could say no I don't. At least it would be looking for a response.
By reginaldo
Even you cannot get a response other than me, Jambalaya...so I think this post is a dead one.
But I still like Trump and Farage, Theresa,..hate hollande. Merkel, Sturgeon....so there it ends....for me....
Lloret de Mar

Thank you for that info.

Not that it will serve any purpose on here, but wh[…]

Driving License Change Service

Thanks freddo will contact him Mark

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No surprises.

And mine too. It was a planned operation from star[…]

Property Rental Agents?

Have a drive round the area you want to move to an[…]

You could also try holding the On button on tv for[…]

Torretas