Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By crummy
If they can´t even manage they campaign expenses, what chance the country?

"Labour has been fined a record £20,000 for breaking spending rules during the 2015 general election, including missing payments on the so-called ‘Ed Stone’."

"In total Labour had 74 missing payments amounting to £123,748, along with 33 separate invoices totaling £34,392. Invoices were also missing – totalling £11,357 – that related to activists touring the country during the election on the Labour Express tour and to the Labour students."

Is it incompetence... or fiddling?

They grumble if a company cheats .... seems they do it too..?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 78836.html
By Les A
I think you´ll find lots of election fraud in the Tory Party too.
The police are investigating claims that local election expenses last year fell foul of Election law and should not have been identified as national expenses. This seems to have gone off the media radar lately. I wonder why.
As for financial competence, over the last 6 years under the Tories the national debt has doubled to a whopping £1.75 trillion. So much for austerity as a panacea.
By reginaldo
Well we have not had to go to the IMF for a bailout yet like Labour government did!,

But do you not understand....you have to live within your means...it applies to countries as well as households?

Unless, of course you intends DEFAULT on your debts...no wonder they call Labour the Nasty (shifty) party.

Spend all you can...borrow all you can....then just go Bankrupt....it's easy...

LABOUR MEANS RUIN!!!!!
By reginaldo
Nobody,s responding...perhaps I should sign my posts Mrs Nelson, Ketron, brandy boy or one of the other regulars.

Perhaps it's that Labour edifice..."a closed shop ".
By Sheff_Blade
Les A wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:46 pm
I think you´ll find lots of election fraud in the Tory Party too.
Even the 'goody-two-shoes' LibDems have been caught fiddling election expenses in the past. Who cares? British elections are hardly the multi-billion events as per the USA!
Les A wrote:
The police are investigating claims that local election expenses last year fell foul of Election law and should not have been identified as national expenses. This seems to have gone off the media radar lately. I wonder why.
Probably because there are more important things happening in the world.
Les A wrote:
As for financial competence, over the last 6 years under the Tories the national debt has doubled to a whopping £1.75 trillion. So much for austerity as a panacea.
Obviously austerity hasn't been deep enough!
modelo 210

We use Banco popular so I would presume every on-l[…]

Bus pass

I have never applied for a bus pass because I was[…]

Advice regarding red wine

Any serious wine drinker should know how to store […]

Another reason for leaving ....

.... and now they want a back-stop for a back-stop[…]

Football tonight

Tuned in to LA1 and that was highlights from the E[…]

Pool Dilemmas

What's 'winter bobbers'?